I haven’t played along with Flourishes’ challenges lately so I stopped by to see what the current one was. A FTTC50 challenge was to create a scene with stamps and so I decided to create a cloudy sky with a rainbow for my Noah’s Ark image. I also followed this week’s MMSC37 sketch:
I just used an oval piece of paper as a mask to create the rainbow and a handmade cloud template cut from acetate for the sky.
ODBD will be releasing several new sets next month and you are all in for a real treat!! I’ll have sneak peeks next week so come back here to take a look!
| Card Recipe |
| Stamp: ODBD Noah’s Ark |
| Ink: Versamark, SU (So Saffron, Bliss Blue, Pretty in Pink, Orchid Opulence, Certainly Celery) |
| Paper: K & Company Wild Raspberry pad, SU cs (Pretty in Pink, Basic Brown), watercolor paper |
| Accessories: Zva Creative Pearls Pink Flourishes Frame, Shimmerz (Sky Blue, December Sky), Prima flowers, pink velvet and silk trim, Liquid Appliqué, watercolor markers, cloud template, oval template |
Lovely, lovely card!! Wonderful embellishments and image!! Love that big flower!! The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in our challenge this week.
ReplyDeletePhyllis MMDesign Team
WOW this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE these pearls!
ReplyDeleteLorelie, this is such a beautiful card! I think your take on the sketch is perfect with those pearls, too. The ribbon and the ark image is so well colored. Thanks for joining us this week, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT
ReplyDeleteLorelie-what a fabulous job you have done creating this scene. What a sweet card. Love your pearl flourishes and the ribbon treatment on the bottom...and oh by the way, that flower is the piece d'resistance!!!LOL Thank you for taking the time out to join us in the sketch challenge at Midnight Madness. We welcome you to join again so that we can visit to see your fabulous work!
ReplyDeleteBear Hugs,
Carol :o}
HI Lorelie - this is an adorable card - I love the rainbow and the symbolism that it brings! Great pearl and flower! Your colouring is fabulous Lorelie - you are gifted! Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we appreciate your support! We look forward to seeing you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteLinda MMSC Design Team
Absolutely gorgeous Lor!!! I love this image in pinks!!! Just precious and every detail is iperfect... just like you!!!
ReplyDeleteWow Lorelie! This card is wonderful. I love the way that you did the sky and the rainbow! Your coloring is top notch and all of your embellishments are fantastic! Great take on the sketch challenge this week! Thanks so much for playing along with Midnight Madness! Have fun at the convention!
ReplyDeleteDenise
Midnight Madness DT
Super Cute, Lorelie! The ark is just adorable! I love all your embellishments and personal touchs you always to your cards! Hope to see you in a few days! (((HUGS))) Sue
ReplyDeleteLorelie this is soooo wonderful!!!!! The rainbow is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this card! All the elements are perfect!
ReplyDeleteThis is os ADORABLE!!!! So cute..love all the accents!!! And the pink!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful rainbow Lorelie! Love your entire design here...so very special!
ReplyDeleteHi Lorelie!
ReplyDeleteI was trying to post a comment on the part of the ODB BLOG, and I couldn't because I am the only person without a BLOG. It will not let "anonymous" people leave a message.
Today's writing about Jesus and the beautiful stamp set ODB sells with several beautiful and MOST importantly---SCRIPTURES.
I wrote my comments---if you think they are worth uploading, will you please? IT was so touching to me.
Thank you so very much! You have beautiful work and lots of lovely colors!
He IS Able,
Traci S.
(here and at SCS)
Here they are:
I loved what I re-thought about when I read this page. (I could read it again!) I love this stamp set so much! For if it wasn't for the scriptures in this set, would we even think about the others?
I Praise the Lord for having a PERSONAL Lord and Saviour!
Thank you for having your blogs available to us!
In His Love,
Traci S.
Thank you Lorelie for the link....love the rainbow on your card!!!
ReplyDeleteJan Castle
I dont know if I like the Ribbon, The flower or the pearls the BESTEST...... its all making this a WOW card ---just every detail is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLoving your card this week..Just beautiful and that rainbow is gorgeous. Your take on the sketch fabulous too :) Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week. It is a pleasure to stop by for a visit :)
ReplyDeletePriscilla
MMSC Hostess
Lorelie, your card is just wonderful! Perfect coloring, pretty ribbon, flower and gems. Your stitching is always spot on and that sky with rainbow is amazing. Thanks for playing along with us this week.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT
This is stunning!! beautiful coloring.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Lorelie!! I just love your coloring, the pink and all the pearls and velvet ribbon. Stunning take on the sketch. Your creations are always over the top my friend.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris