I just bought the latest SEI paper collection called White Elegance and let me tell you…they are GORGEOUS!! Each paper has wonderful shimmering accents!
I used two of the designer papers, Pearl Strand and Fondant to create this card:
I’ve had a few readers ask me how I get my pearly swirls to fit so perfectly on my cards. I usually buy the large swirl designs, those meant for 12x12 scrapbook pages. I then cut them to fit my design. I’m just very careful as to which swirls I purchase, looking at them to see where I can cut them but still be able to keep the beautiful flourishes.
It’s no April Fool’s on the 1st…ODBD will again be releasing NEW SETS and you will not want to miss this grouping!! Get ready to hop again!!
| Card Recipe |
| Stamp: ODBD Tulip Corner and Eternity |
| Ink: Versamark |
| Paper: SEI White Elegance Collection |
| Accessories: super fine black detail embossing powder, super fine silver detail embossing powder, Zva Creative pearls, Martha Stewart Vintage Floral Punch Around The Page, diamond rhinestones |
Lorelli! I LOVE your card. Simply wonderful with the black and white. The silver embossing is PERFECT! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteDenise
Stunning Lor!!! LOVE this design and elegance!!!
ReplyDelete