Welcome to the ODBD 3rd Anniversary Blog Hop! Today marks the third year that Kelley and her incredible crew have been spreading His word through the stamping community and we’re celebrating it with this awesome hop that’s filled with LOTS of prizes so please read on!
If you arrived here from the ODBD Blog then you’re in the right place. If not, please start from the ODBD Blog and continue from there so you won’t miss a single creation from The Breadsticks!
*Please read these IMPORTANT details:
The Hop will run from 8am EST Mar.17 until 8pm EST. Mar.18. The winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog on Sat. Mar 19 along with the Shining the Light winners and challenge.
For this special event, there will be SIX PRIZES of One Free Set,
and ONE GRAND PRIZE of the Bread Basket Bundle (All 3 Anniversary Sets)
**Here is what you need to do to be entered in the drawing:
- Leave comments for each designer on each blog
- Return to the ODBD Blog and leave a comment, telling us you completed the hop and noting any blogs you were unable to comment on.
- Answer the question on the ODBD blog
I am excited to be your first stop for this hop! Each year that ODBD celebrates Kelley releases sets filled with each design team member’s selected scripture. I chose Luke 12:34 which is in the Scripture Collection 7 set and here is my card using a stamp from the Fancy Labels set along with the compatible Spellbinders Label 17 die:
I love this passage because it reminds us that we should not store our wealth in material things, but to place it in God and in Heaven where it is safe. You know the saying “Home is where the heart is”. Well, in the end our home is with our Father in Heaven.
Did you notice I embedded the gorgeous Butterfly Single among the flowers?
Before I send you on your way, I want to tell you that we do have one more exciting way you can win during this Special Anniversary Celebration! It’s our Second Customer Favorites Contest!
We will be taking submissions of favorite verses (must not be lengthy) until Mar. 31, 11:59pm est. There is a special post on the ODBD Blog and a special link to it in the right side bar so you can easily find it through the rest of this month. Simply read and follow the rules, and submit the verse you’d most like to see on a card, scrapbook page or any project your little heart desires. If your verse is selected you will receive the set free and you will be invited to be a guest designer for the release of these new stamps when they are ready, by sending a photo of your card to Kelley to post on the ODBD blog. Please see THIS post for all the details! We can’t wait to see your submissions!
I’m now going to direct you to the ever fabulous Connie McCotter’s blog to see her chosen scripture and creation.
| Card Recipe |
| Stamp: ODBD Scripture Collection 7, Fancy Labels, Butterfly Single |
| Ink: Versarmark |
| Paper: Prima Sparkling Spring pad, Stampin’ Up! (Bordering Blue, Perfect Plum, Old Olive) |
| Accessories: Spellbinders (Label 17, Classic Ovals Small), K & Company Layered Accents, ribbons (silk, organza), gold cording, heart brass charm, rhinestones, Ranger Super Fine Gold embossing powder, Martha Stewart Optic Dots border punch, Glue Dots® (Craft, Pop-Up, Micro) |
OH MY GOODNESS! Lorelie this is amazing! Love the butterfly amid the flowers.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning Lor! I love all the flowers and the ODBD butterfly is perfect... so elegant in gold! Truly breathtaking and love your verse! It was the SSIC verse this week! You should enter this! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful garden and gorgeous card, Lor!!! The embossed verse is beautiful.. love it all!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Absolutely stunning Lor!! I just love your springy design with all the die cuts and the flowers. Exquisite!! Awesome colors and design! Such a beautiful verse and you displayed it elegantly. Have a great day!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris
Wow, wow, wow!! Lor, this is so fabulous!!! Your verse is framed so beautifully and I love the 3d flowers and butterflies!! Absolutely stunning!!! Love and blessings, Angie
ReplyDeleteOH MY Goodness is right! Lorelie, this is just stunningly fabulous. Gorgeous colors, love how you used purple to gold emboss the verse, and love all the gorgeous little details.
ReplyDeleteYour card is so beautiful! I especially liked this verse and what immediately came to my mind seeing it on a stamp was a scrapbook page with my kids!
ReplyDeleteI just love your card and your selected verse. This is just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh, how beautiful both the scripture and the card.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful card! Love the "Butterfly Single"! And this is an awesome scripture!
ReplyDeleteI do so love that scripture as well and need to read it daily. Your card is stunning! I do love the butterfly among the flowers. Just wow!
ReplyDeleteI love your card! With the flowers and butterflies and all the details, it's just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh, how beautiful both the scripture and the card.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful card! Love the flowers and butterfly.
ReplyDeletehttp://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com
I love your card. The color is so rich and regal. The verse wonderful. I like everything about your card.
ReplyDeleteWow!!! The work you put into this card is stunning!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors in your card. I also love the verse.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! Your card is beautiful
ReplyDeleteThe detail in this card is amazing. I have been working with the jr. high youth at our church on laying up their treasures in heaven as well.
ReplyDeleteYour card just says spring, and I love that verse!
ReplyDeleteOh, my word, this is stunning! I love the popped up flowers and the butterflies.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a great verse and your card is just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card to begin my morning with. Lovely scripture and a design that looks heavenly. TFS.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card. So bright and colorful.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that is AMAZING. So detailed and pretty - it reminds me of an exhibition we went to once of fine porcelain flower sculptures.
ReplyDeleteI love the richness of your card. This sentiment HAD TO BE inked in gold. Once I saw your card, I thought, "Of course". I mean, what else speaks "treasure"? Awesome.
ReplyDeleteLorelie: This is absolutely stunning! What a wonderful frame for this Scripture!
ReplyDeleteKris, Wadsworth, OH
Absolutely gorgeous card, love the colors and the verse.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful color scheme. And all the work cutting out flowers and butterflies! Wow!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning! I love how the verse in gold is centered in the label with the layered purple flower on top and the flowers and butterfly bordering the label. The colors are meant to be with the verse. The rhinestones and MS border just perfect!
ReplyDeleteAwesome card, so much detail! It emphasizes where our treasures really are...in the beauty of God's grace.
ReplyDeleteSo beautifully done, I love all the flowers and the great verse you chose.
ReplyDeleteYour card is simply stunning!
ReplyDeletegorgeous, gorgeous card showcasing a beautiful verse!
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful!
ReplyDeletetiredlady47@yahoo.com
beautiful card..awesome colors
ReplyDeleteGasp....Lor, this is over the top gorgeous!!! WOW, so much detail and beauty!! This just needs a frame! I absolutely LOVE that verse you chose!! Hugs, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful! The gold embossing and the little heart charm are so appropriate for that great verse! Love the colors and the layering!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteI love how you used the royal color purple when talking about heaven
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and verse. I think we too often forget what is really important.
ReplyDeleteOh my, Lor!! This is stunning! I so love all the pretty flowers and the butterflies! What wonderful colors and your verse in gold is just the perfect touch!
ReplyDeleteHow Lovely Lorlee, it's wonderful! I love all of the new verses and yours is wonderful! The flowers and butterflies are just marvelous!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings! Doni
This truly is an amazingly beautiful card! Love it.
ReplyDeleteI love this card, from the verse to every little detail brings the card together to be so amazingly designed! Great job!
ReplyDeleteyour card is absolutely beautiful! I was looking for that scripture last night amongst my stamps and couldn't find it!!! lol now I know where to go!!
ReplyDeleteThis card is absolutely breathtaking! Love the colors of spring you have chosen.
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, this is absolutely breathtaking.
ReplyDeleteThis is so stunning. I love the muted tones and the layers. WOW. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.
ReplyDeleteOMG, what a stunning card!! I love the flowers and the bird and the gold embossed sentiment, well I love it all!
ReplyDeleteCarol
Really beautiful card. I love all the layered elements!
ReplyDeleteMy word, this is breathtaking! It almost makes me want to smell the flowers. You did a beautiful job on this one!
ReplyDeleteYour work is just lovely. I think it is as beautiful as any piece of framed art I've ever seen. I am envisioning a wall in my parlor with cards like this displayed in a diamond shape. Very nice design. Tender colors pleasing to the eye and one of my favorite Scripture.
ReplyDeleteHow absolutely lovely!! Thank you for once again sharing your amazing talents with us all! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteOOOH! How gorgeous, all my favorite things in one card. This is truly one of my favorite scriptures, and I try to keep it forefront in my life.
ReplyDeleteLorlie,
ReplyDeleteYour card is absolutely breathtaking! I love the details in selecting the flowers for the butterfly to hover over and the embossing of the verse. The Lord has truely blessed you with a wonderful talent. I love cards that give you a instant reflection of what our Father is like. Keep up the wonderful work in His name.
Fabulous card, Lorlie. I just found you through this hop. Your designs are wonderful. I am now a follower.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness,GASP! What a stunning card! So much detail..nice, nice work!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card. Looks like our garden in heaven I bet!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Lorelie! Everything is wonderful and beautiful! The colors, the gold embossing, the flowers and butterflies are all gorgeous. Your chosen scripture is inspiring and amazing.
ReplyDeleteYour lovely creation is like a breathe of spring! Wonderful! Hugs.
ReplyDeleteThe textures, the colors, the sentiment/verse - I could look at it for hours and would have to frame it, were I to receive it! Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful Lorelie! I did notice your butterfly because it too was soooo beautiful.
ReplyDeleteA most beautiful card from you, as usual.
ReplyDeleteSandy
Oh my! What beauty beholds my eyes. Your card is truly elegant, and the "Treasure" you shared will remain in my "Heart" for sure. God bless! What a wonderful gift to us all.
ReplyDeletethis is a gorgeous card! I only recently learned about ODBD and ordered my first set of stamps! I am thrilled!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! What a card. I don't feel worthy to make a card now. I love the flowers. Where did you get them? Are they a stamp or dimensional stickers?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card...WOW all you ladies are so extremely talented.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great inspiration place.
OMGosh, this is absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeleteIt just make you want to touch it and smell the flowers.... The colors you used are perfect! Just Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove your card. I know butterflies are the hot embellishment this year, but wow, your butterfly is just gorgeous and really adds to the card! Keep providing inspiration for us!
ReplyDeleteLorelie, the passage you chose is beautiful and the attention to detail is remarkable! I absolutely, love your card and I have loved ALL the ODBD artists creativity. Thank you so much for all your inspiration! (Oh, yeah, and a chance to win a delightful set.)
ReplyDeleteOMG this is absolutely stunning. I love those K & Company layered flowers. You picked a wonderful Scripture to use on your card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Colors are awesome! A beautiful way to share a scripture from God's Holy Word!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Sandra M
Well, I´m not usually a purple person.. But THIS looks GREAT!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Love all those flowers!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous.. Great job. Love everything about this card.
ReplyDeletewow! What a lot of detail! This is absolutely lovely, the scripture is awesome as well, such a wonderful job on this card. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI, too, love this Verse! You explained it beautifully, Lorelie! This card is fantastic. I just love how the Verse is the focus of the card, however, those flowers and that butterfly are gorgeous. I love the extra sparkle here and there! That charm is a nice detail! This is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHe IS Able,
Traci S.
Your card is absolutely beautiful and a wonderful way to welcome spring. Love your scripture as it is a great remeinder for all of us.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh this is absolutely AMAZING, Lor! I love the dimension on the projects, the added bling and all of those "extras" Thanks for inspiring!
ReplyDeleteGreat Card, Wonderful, amazing art and colors.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card. Love the colors and dimensions, but the verse is something that can remind us daily to trust in the Lord with all things. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Love the verse and the colors. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHi Lorelie!!! I absolutely love your card! all of the pretty flowers and the gorgeous butterfly, the beautiful colors all highlight this special verse that you chose!!! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteYour card is truly amazing, your choice of color beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, I just love the color combinations.
ReplyDeleteI love the butterfly nestled among the flowers - and I love purple too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a BEAUTIFUL card!!!! LOVE the verse!!! LOVE the colors you chose!!!!What a WONDERFUL EASTER CARD this would be!!!!!!! :) JUST GORGEOUS!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, what a stunning array of colors! Very eye catching, Lorelie!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness!! A work of art!! Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your inspiring card. Your selection of verse is so on. We all need a reminder from time to time about our treasures. Thanks for the nudge. Blessings, Maseop
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Lorelie! Love all the embellishments and of course the wonderful Bible Verse!
ReplyDeleteA"treasure" indeed...love the verse...beautiful color selection....very peaceful..good for the soul..thank you so much... Shirl in Colorado
ReplyDeleteFor some reason I thought that I already commented but I can't seem to find where I did. I love this card with the butterflies. It is beautiful! The colors are lovely together. Thank you so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great reminder of awaits us in heaven as well as Spring coming after winter. It is breathtaking!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy seeing so much color in one place. The way you used the gold with the purple is very regal.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! This is just beautiful
ReplyDeleteSandy D.
Love your choice of verse and admire your creativity in the card. Breathtaking!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and colors. I like the layered flowers and butterflies.
ReplyDeleteLorelie,
ReplyDeleteI just love the colors you chose for your card as it makes Spring seem so close (not here yet in PA). But more than that I love the verse you selected as it is so easy (even in stamping) to want more things than focusing on eternity and what God wants us to do. Thanks for being a part of the design team and for making this 3rd anniversary day special.
this is goregus! I am having such a hard time at my job and this blog hop helped my spirits so much today. Thanks so much. My fav set is any of the ANNIVERSARY SETS. That is what got me hooked on ODBD.
ReplyDeletesyd
sydegan@HOTMAIL.COM
I believe that GOD laid his hands upon his creation to show us his ever blooming love for us. Wonderfully made!
ReplyDeleteLisa O.
What a gorgeous card. . .awesome way set off God's precious Word reminding us of what's truly important. Love all of the detail and the vibrancy! Lovely! Jan E. (Janaria)
ReplyDeleteThis card is just as precious as the verse!!!! Love it. Christina
ReplyDeleteJUST A BEAUTIFUL CARD. LOVE THE COLOR COMBINATION.
ReplyDeleteOh My!! what a beauty...wow!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card and verse! Love the dimensions and detail work you have done!!
ReplyDeleteTruely gorgeous card, made me feel sping all the way around.
ReplyDeleteLove the colors. Great looking card
ReplyDeleteYour card is just beautiful. The colors ae great.
ReplyDeleteVicky Schmidt
Lovely card. Love the colors especially the purple.
ReplyDeletecraftymom205 at yahoo dot com
What a beautiful card!!! Love the butterflies!
ReplyDeleteJan
Your card is stunning! This is a beautiful verse and a great reminder of the riches God has for us in heaven. Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card that gently states a Godly truth.
ReplyDeleteYay Lor!!! Again I'll say it.... STUNNING!!! Thanks for sharing it with us over here at SSIC!!!
ReplyDeleteI am not sure what I like the most about your card. Every detail is breathtaking and inspirational. The verse is so true. Thank you for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteLove this card it's so springtime.
ReplyDeleteWow, what work went into this! So many details, and they're all sooo beautiful! I love it! It's so springlike, it gave my heart a lift! Thank you for sharing! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I love the depth you created with all the different elements and layers. Very appropriate verse as well. TFS!
ReplyDeleteWow!!!! This card is so gorgeous! I love the deep purple and all the detail you added in the "flower garden". what a fabulous way to start off the blog hop!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card! Love your color combo and the way you layered the flowers and all of your embellishments!
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't imagine how long it took you to do this card! Absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
This is amazing! Love the layers!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Beautiful! I love all the embelishments and the verse is awesome!
ReplyDeleteElegant...I love the layering for I do it also...love to see others approce on it...Thanks for sharing, Tootsie
ReplyDeleteThis card is absolutely amazing! I love everything about it...the scripture, the colors, the details. Wow!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great card. So much detail. I love it.
ReplyDeleteCandy
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this verse and all the flowers and butterflies......so "Springy" and oh, do we need a little SPRING!!!! It has been a LONG winter!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! amazing card. I felt like I was walking through a butterfly garden. Beautiful colors.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card-Love all the details! Thanks for sharing. That is a special verse. Jo4Him
ReplyDeleteLovely card, well chosen quote & DP. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete~C8>
When I saw your card, it felt like I was in a garden.... wonderful!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love the butterfly in the "garden."
ReplyDeleteThis is one of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen, I love all the details you have used. It would have to be a very special person for me to give a card like this to.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully dimentional card. The design so fits the verse.
ReplyDeleteYour card is so beautiful, it looks alive!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely.
ReplyDeleteYour card is stunning, it just seems to come alive. Love it!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful card! LeAnn
ReplyDeletebeautiful butterfly and gold wording
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card...so elegant! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteGlenda - Canada
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! Such talent.
glendakerr at shaw.ca
I love the colors in this card. It is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove your color combo.
ReplyDeleteA very colourful and intricate card, did you do all the cutting yourself?
ReplyDeleteWow, that is a spectacular card - gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWhat a glorious card!
ReplyDeleteLor, just LOVE all of your layering of elements here and the amazing colors! This is truly a masterpiece! Have a blessed Friday!
ReplyDeleteYou are a true artist. Your card is awesome, as is our Lord!
ReplyDeleteWow! This is absolutely fantastic! Love all the detail!
ReplyDeleteThis is just amazing! I love all the layers, your verse and that fabulous gold and purple!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Marsha
Hi Lorelei! How are you? I like everything about this card, firstly from the verse used and from the layers and every detail! Great job!
ReplyDeleteLorelie, your card is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!! I love all the gold embossing, bling and what a fab design too!!! I soooooo need this new lable set! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteWow...what a beautiful card! Love that verse!
ReplyDeleteI love the scripture &love the card!
ReplyDeleteMary Edna
OK, this card looks like something marked for $25 in the Hallmark store. This is just stunning!
ReplyDeleteWow this is beyond stunning, just awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou could not have picked a better verse to go with your amazing display of flowers- loved your explanation of why you chose it too! Took my breath away!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful card. I really like how the verse looks embossed in gold on the purple and all of the layers you created
ReplyDeleteLoreile this card is a work of art. It could be framed. The verse is so apt at the moment I am being made redundant soon and it is easy to simply look at it as things we will no longer be able to have rather than simply appreciate what we already have. Thank you
ReplyDeleteWOW~ this is STUNNING, Lorelie! It inspires me and makes me want to run into my stamp room and pull out my gold embossing powder!
ReplyDeleteStunning! And love that scripture!
ReplyDeleteAnne (UK)
Oh my that card is gorgeous...made me think how long my gold embossing powder has been ignored...thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove the deep colors.
ReplyDeleteLovely.
ReplyDeletemary l.
Wow! This is an amazing card. So many wonderful details, each just enhancing that wonderful verse. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou have certainly made a beautiful card to highlight the verse you have chosen. The 3d effects are stunning!
ReplyDeleteFor some reason, my comment on this card didn't show up while hopping last night! I still love this card though! I love how you layered the flowers, the butterfly, and the heart/ribbon embellishment! What a beautiful "framing" for this verse!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!! So many lovely details...thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteOh, be still my heart. Purple is my favo color. Thanks for the eye candy.
ReplyDeleteDianne L.
ReplyDeleteLovely card. I love that Scripture too.
Very beautiful card and colorful card.
ReplyDeleteMary L Schreiber
This is absolutely stunning. Lots of work.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Lorelie! The frame design with gold embossed scripture is stunning! Love the flower accenting!
ReplyDeleteHey, Little Lor! Awesome, love your analogy too! The gold embossng is super cool!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Lorelie! Love the way you framed this verse and gave it so much dimension =) Great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge this week! =)