We had another wet morning today and I’m not complaining because So. Cal needs it. Besides, showers bring flowers, right?
Here’s a card I created using just the daffodil blooms from the Daffodil Corner stamp and the sentiment and frame from the Eternity set. I accented with layered paper irises from K & Company:
I was out of my favorite Canson watercolor paper so I used my pencils and mineral spirits (a.k.a. gamsol) to color in my daffodils.
If you love mixing and matching ODBD sets for your creations, then check out the Bread Basket Bundle which gives you a 15% discount. This awesome discount is only good until March 20 so hurry!
Thanks for stopping by today, and don’t forget…MARCH 17 IS THE 3RD ANNIVERSARY FOR OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS AND WE’RE HAVING A CELEBRATION!
| Card Recipe |
| Stamp: ODBD Eternity, Daffodil Corner |
| Ink: Versamark |
| Paper: K & Company Portabello Road, Stampin’ Up! (Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink) |
| Accessories: pink rhinestones, K & Company Cottage Garden Warm Mix Layered Accents, Cuttlebug Script Text embossing folder, pink decorative ribbon, black detail embossing powder, Glue Dots® adhesive (Craft, Pop-Up) |
Oh how beautiful Lor!! I just love all the daffodils. So Springy!! Gorgeous design!! I love your colors and how you framed the sentiment! I hope all is well!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris
Beautiful, Lorelie! Fabulous coloring and design!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, Lorelie! Thank you so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGOR_GUS!!! Wowzers! Way to mix images Lor!!! Love the happy spring colors!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card Lorelie.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.xx