Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ODBD March New Release Blog Hop!

It’s time once again for a New Release Blog Hop from Our Daily Bread designs.  Today we are introducing brand new March sets and exclusive die!!

If you got here from the very talented Julie’s blog then you are in the right place! If not, you might want to start at the Our Daily Bread designs Blog and hop from there!

The Hop will run from 8am EST Mar. 1 until 8pm EST. Mar. 2. The winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog on Thurs. Mar 3.

This month, there will be Three prizes of a Flower Corner and Tag Set, and one grand prize of a Bread Basket Bundle! AWESOME!!Here is what you need to do to be entered in the drawing:

  • Leave comments for each designer on each blog
  • Return to the ODBD Blog and leave a comment, telling us you completed the hop and noting any blogs you were unable to comment on.
  • Answer the question on the ODBD blog

On another fantastic note… March 17th is Our Daily Bread design’s Third Anniversary! We have MANY fun activities lined up, and ALL our teams will be participating! There will be special challenges, some lasting all month, some for 2 weeks, and some just for one week! There will be a BLOG HOP on the 17th and 18th to reveal the new Anniversary Sets! These are always HUGE sellers, so you don’t want to miss this! There will be MANY chances to win free sets! Be sure to check out the ODBD blog for the dates of all the festivities and chances to win LOTS of PRIZES!!!

Here’s my card using the Tulip Corner, Eternity set and the coordinating  Spellbinders die Labels One which is exclusive to Our Daily Bread designs:

I love layering my flowers!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  You’re next stop is at Debi’s blog for some yummy eye candy!

Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD Tulip Corner, Eternity
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx
Paper: SEI Mimosa, K & Company Portabello Road, Stampin’ Up! (Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink), Canson watercolor paper
Accessories: ODBD Labels One, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Zva Creative rhinestone swirls, black detail embossing powder, watercolor markers, Glue Dots® Pop-Ups

138 comments:

  1. A beautiful Springy card Lor!! Love all the tulips, bling...design... fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Spring card! Beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colors and love all the layers. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Lor.... such a gorgeous springy card! I am in love with the colors and papers you used! The bling is the perfect touch! Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! pretty colors and such great layering.
    Everything goes so well together.
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love all the layering and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lorelie I just love this!!! The colors are beautiful and say Spring loud and clear!!! Love your design too!!! Happy Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another wonderful spring time card. This card just screams "Spring" in the wonderful choice of
    papers, the coloring and layering of the flowers and the sentiments fits it all so well.
    Terrific job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ready for Spring anyone? Colors are gorgeous and I love the bling.
    Kathy P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and love the layered flowers, too!! Stacey M.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so pretty and springy, Lor! Love the mix of papers, and your beautifully colored tulips!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my...this is just beautiful..love the way you layer your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is very beautiful it has the feel of springtime... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Color coordination is wonderful, lots of texture and layering. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the pink and yellow combination. Just feels like spring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Lorelie! Love all those layers and choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, all the layering, the colors, the sentiment, gorgous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the way you have layered the card and, of course, the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thiese colours give me such a boast on this snowy day. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the soft pinks and greens. Such a sweet card!

    Anne (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the layers and the colors, what a pretty card. Lovin this tulip stamp and all these great ideas. Your details are great.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty. This card makes me SMile.

    ReplyDelete
  24. pretty card! LOVE the green and pink.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bright and cheerful layers topped with lovely tulips. Great layers for a very nice look.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very very pretty. Love the layering and colors

    Beverly T. Bolding

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card and love the colors and layers too. Love all the new stamp set and dies. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, it is so blingaliscious!!! Love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just yells SPRING!!! Very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely card! Beautiful colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh so pretty! I love the pink/green color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the dot embossing. That was different. It is neat to see how the same thing can be arranged so differently. The striped is very different than what others have done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a bright, beautiful Spring card! Love the vibrant colors!
    Kris, Wadsworth, OH

    ReplyDelete
  35. beautiful!! love the new corner flowers

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the corner stamps and I love layering flowers etc. Keep up the beautiful work. Dianne C.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wonderful spring card, Lorelie! Love the bright happy colors and stitched layers. Looks like we were on the same pg w/ this one, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very pretty. Love the springy colors and the way you cut out and layered the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful spring colors. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This just makes me think of the lovely spring I am so longing for. A beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful card. It screams SPRING and we are all ready for that.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the way you layered this card!
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  43. I just love this sentiment - and your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful card!!I love the tulip corner stamp its beautiful tooo!! :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl Walker

    ReplyDelete
  45. Pink, green and tulips, what a beautiful sentiment and card.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love those tulips and the gorgeous spring colours. It's all yellow and blue here right now, but I love pink tulips :D.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi Lorelie! Can i just say... OH MY! This is beautiful!!! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your card is beautiful! I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  49. A beautiful card. I love all the layers, the bling and how you layered the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love your card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Lorelie this is so pretty, I love pinks and the papers and everything are perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Lorelie, wow the colors you used on your card are gorgeous!! Sewing and bling seems to be a favorite of mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. it is cute) Love the flowers a lot)

    ReplyDelete
  54. loving the bling! great saying. thanks for sharing your work! linda patti
    tpatti@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  55. What a stunning card! Your cards never fail to leave me inspired! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Lovely spring colors...so refreshing.
    crafty teacher

    ReplyDelete
  57. Lovely colors on the tulips!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. So bright and Cheerful! This card has "happy" written all over it. Thanks for your inspiring work. k

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love the bright colors and just a perfect card for bringing in the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hi Lorelie! Your creation is soooooo pretty! I love the way you cut out the tulips and layered them in different directions! The stitching around the supporting layers really adds that certain something. I'm going to break out my sewing machine and give that a try on my next card! You've proven that the ODBD Tulip Corner, and matching die is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Lorelie. This is beautiful. The layering really makes you feel as if you can touch the flowers. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi Lorelie! That's it...I'm in love with the Tulip border, and just must have it...then I need the new sayings that you and others have used on their cards, and I can't live without the newest spellbinders labels set made JUST FOR US!!! WHEW!!! I'd better see what I can sell around here, or better yet, PICK ME FOR THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER!!!! Blessings to you!!
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  63. Pretty, pretty, pretty! I feel like Spring has arrived! You have colored the tulips beautifully, Great job on the whole card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Who told you tulips are my favorite spring flower? Your work is wonderful. You have done a great job of layering. TFS {{ }} Peggy M

    ReplyDelete
  65. Lorelie, I love your card and the layered flowers. It - and the sentiment - are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Like all of the different textures and depth that you gave your card, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  67. SO AWESOME!!!! I love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  68. You have done a beautiful job of layering the flowers I really like the color combo
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete
  69. Lorelie this is just the yummiest card!! Perfect coloring and I just love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Great card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Tulips. Tulips. Tulips. They are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Lorelie this is so pretty with you soft colors and gorgeous tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Such a beautiful card, just love those bright and cheery tulips!!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Oh those tulips - I love them so much! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Love your card, and the way you have picked up the colours of the base dp in the tulips!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  76. I love the bling & tulip set you used.I love this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Your card is beautiful. I like the spellbinder label 1 on your card. And the colors are just perfect.
    Vicky Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  78. Love the colors. Your tulips are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Your work and the sentiment are so lovely!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  80. What a gorgeous card, so beautiful!! I really love those new sets by ODBD! ~Gin~

    ReplyDelete
  81. How delightful the colors are and your work wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Beautiful card, love the s/binder die, tulips and the verse.

    ReplyDelete
  83. I love the coloring on your flowers. It really brings out the colors of the different card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Love the card, and the tulips, they look real!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Your card really says Spring - so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  86. A beautiful spring creation, Lorelie!

    ReplyDelete
  87. I love how the card shouts SPRING is here. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  88. What a beautiful card! Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  89. I love seeing the different ways to display this sentiment. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  90. More fussy cutting! I love it! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  91. So, so pretty! Love the bright colors and your attention to detail . . .and your stitching! Nice, nice! Blessings! Jan E. "Janaria"

    ReplyDelete
  92. Lorelie, this is very pretty. So fresh and full of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Beautiful fresh springy card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Pinks greens and bling one might say Spring is in the air! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  95. Wonderful card! The colors, bling... it WORKS!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  96. Really cool. Same sentiment and yet the card is anything but SAME!! I like the clean lines and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  97. Lorelie, I love this pink and green color combo that you used. I never think to use them together, but they are so Springy! =D Love how you made your tulip branch larger by adding that other tulip to the side. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  98. love the colors of pink and green together and the stripe paper behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  99. love the textures and colors that you used for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  100. I love the colors you've chosen and the dry embossing backgrounds. Your coloring is beautiful and the layout is great. Your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  101. Beautiful use of colors. & those tulips. Love 'em.
    mary l.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Beautiful card...
    Barbara R.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Very pretty spring colors, love the layers of color and the tulips!!

    ReplyDelete
  104. what a cheery card, the colors & tulips just scream SPRING!!
    ~C8>

    ReplyDelete
  105. I just love these beautiful tulip corners and this new labels one die-makes for such an elegant card

    ReplyDelete
  106. I really love how you colour the flower, and the entire design

    ReplyDelete
  107. A very beautiful card. I love the way you layered the flowers and the colours are very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  108. Oh, I sure do love the spring colors. I'm so ready for Spring! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  109. This is gorgeous. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  110. Gorgeous spring card Lorelie! Love it! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  111. It's truly amazing to see such different interpretations of the same stamp set several of you have used! I love the different variations, especially what you have done here! Your coloring of the tulips is phenomenal and layering them really makes them pop! Such an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  112. Beautiful. Gorgeous Spring Colors... makes me happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  113. So pretty and feminine! I love the colours and the pretty bling. The tulips are so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  114. Lovely card, amazing tulips. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  115. Beautiful card and just in time for Spring time! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  116. Lovely colors. Love the embossed backgrounds, the stitching, and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  117. Very pretty--I like how you colored the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  118. I love all of the beautiful spring colors on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  119. beautiful. Love the spring colors. Fresh

    ReplyDelete
  120. So beautiful and colorful! Love the cheeriness of the card. Keep creating such beautiful designs for us.

    ReplyDelete
  121. What a pretty "Spring-y" card!! Beautifully done, love your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  122. Oh, so pretty! Those tulips are colored gorgeous-ly!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  123. Always a treat to stop by your blog, Lorelie!

    ReplyDelete
  124. Love the color combinations...to cute

    ReplyDelete
  125. Love the flowers and the colors

    Sandy Duley

    ReplyDelete
  126. I just love all the colors you used. This is awesome. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  127. Lorelie,

    I don't know if my comment was saved or lost. I think this card is beautiful. I love the colors of the flowers and all of those layers. I really love the dp you chose to use to frame that beautiful poem. Just gorgeous!

    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete
  128. Beautiful Job Lorelie.
    The colors are amazingly vibrant. The sentiment is beautiful. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  129. What a great card. Love the colors and the layering of the embossed rectangles. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  130. I love the pink and green and golden yellow together. Such beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  131. Such a springy cheerful card!! My favorite in the blog with this stamp!! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  132. Ohhh, Lorelie - this is GORGEOUS! Love the spring colors! I am so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  133. STUNNING, Lorelie! Wow! The colors, coloring, cut work, and detailing are all just beautifully done! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!