Friday, April 1, 2011

ODBD April New Release Blog Hop

Hello everyone! Welcome to the April 1st Our Daily Bread designs Blog Hop! The sticks in the Bread Basket are super excited this month about all the sets being released! I know you will enjoy this hop and will love all the new sets!

If you got here from the incredibly talented Becca’s blog, you are in the right place! If not, you might want to start at the Our Daily Bread designs Blog and hop from there!

The Hop will run from 8am EDT April 1 until 8pm EDT. April 2.

The winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog on Sun. April 3.

For this hop, there will be THREE Prizes of One Free Set (your choice), and

ONE GRAND PRIZE of THREE FREE SETS, YOUR CHOICE!

Here is what you need to do to be entered in the drawing:

  • Leave comments for each designer on each blog
  • Return to the ODBD Blog and leave a comment, telling us you completed the hop and noting any blogs you were unable to comment on.
  • Answer the question on the ODBD blog ( no need to answer it on all our blogs)

Here’s what I created using the Bird Corners (designed by our very own Dawn Lusk!) and Mother’s Day sets:

I hope you enjoyed my card today.... now from here hop on over to the ever-so-talented Betty’s blog!

Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD Bird Corners and Mother’s Day
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Bo Bunny Vicky B. Collection, Stampin’ Up! (Basic Brown, Pretty In Pink)
Accessories: fine detail gold embossing powder, brown embossing powder, Spellbinders Petite Ovals Large, Martha Stewart Vintage Floral border punch, brown silk ribbon, pink polka dot organza ribbon, gold cording, brass flower charm, mini gold baubles, Glue Dots® (Pop-Ups, Craft)

188 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty Lor!! I just love your colors and the layout!! It showcases the sentiment beautifully!! So elegant with the birds and butterfly background and your border. Stunning! Have a great day!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lorelie! LOVE the color combo and the cut away for the sentiment! Your paper choices, layout and punch work are all beautiful as always! Have a great weekend!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the color combination. Thanks for sharing and a chance to win a great prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the color combination is so unique, I love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love how you framed the sentiment. Great use of the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you framed the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a light, feathery touch you have. Love the cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card. I struggle with dp. I buy it on sale, of course. But when I get it home, now what? A beautiful, graceful, feminine example that is in my ability, skill level. Thanks so much for sharing. You made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card, the colors are right up my alley. For some reason, takes me back to my quilting days. Love the bow too - for some reason it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Lorelie! Such pretty papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lor, this is soooooo gorgeous!!! I love the embossing, the Bo Bunny papers, the cool border punch, and the flower charm is so perfect!! Beautiful work!!!!! Love and hugs, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fresh and spring-like. I really like the brown and pink theme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Petty,,,,,good choice of colors

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is one of those cards that you make the mental notes on: use two different ribbons for a bow; just use lower edge of frame punch; make a point in middle instead of flat cuts for 2 papers. Put it all together and you have a beautiful card. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card and love the colors. Lovely papers and flower charm too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is stunning Lorelie, gorgeous colors and love the design paper.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty, love your color combination. Thank you for sharing and the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty. Love how you used the dp and pulled all the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loralie this is just an amazingly stunning card. I love it. Everything comes together so pefectly.

    ReplyDelete
  21. just beautiful Lor! such pretty colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lorelie this is so very sweet!! I love how you accented the oval with the bird corner - very clever! Fantastic colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card has such wonderful designs on it. It is very feminine and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a lovely card. I really like the color palette that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card, Lorelie. Your team is really inspiring. We love you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your colors and design - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I definitely love the new stamps and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a pretty card! So spring like and cheerful. I know it would be a keeper.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Candy Meyers

    ReplyDelete
  29. What lovely colors and DP on this card...the frame around the sentiment with that beautiful ribbon and charm is fabulous....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  30. I may be disclosing what a dope I am, but this is the first I realized this set can be used for a non-mother, an aunt, a friend, a neighbor! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. this has my name all over it! My colours, my style...absolutely stunning. I love that lacey look too.
    JO

    ReplyDelete
  32. How sweet, love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nice Mother's Day card. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Pretty card- I like the subtle dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such a fun sketch and color combo! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  36. love your pretty paper and stamp choices for this card

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is beautiful--love the colors you used. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. what a cute card!!! Refreshing!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love this "promise of spring" colour combo. Your card is so pretty. I love the embossing and brass flower charm as well as the cut out window for your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Pretty. Love the papers you used, and the stitching is wonderful. Like the way you cut out the front, and the way you used the bird corners to "frame" the cut out. Embossing the sentiment gives it an elegant touch.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow! You stitched around the edge of the circle and all other places, too! Awesome. . .love the symmetry of this card and the color combination. Great work! Jan E. (Janaria)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love your choice of colors. The ribbon treatment and stamps a wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love your card and the embossing but I think the stitching sets the card off perfectly. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a wonderful card Lorelie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  45. love the colors and layout. and these bird corners are great!
    sandyh

    ReplyDelete
  46. This is so pretty, Lorelie! I love the colors and embossing and that lacy border is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Very nice card, I really like the floral DP you used on the top portion of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  48. So pretty...I love your combination of DP with the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Fun & fresh colors with gorgeous gold accents! Totally fab!

    ReplyDelete
  50. What a sweet and tender card! You did a beautiful job and your stitching is wonderful. I always avoid stitching because it can look really bad if I mess it up. Your card is perfect!
    Cindy C

    ReplyDelete
  51. nice card, just love sihoutteimages

    ReplyDelete
  52. Gorgeous! Love the colors and the cut away for the sentiment. That charm is just perfect.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  53. Your a girl after my heart; I too love to use the paper to make a statement. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  54. your card has layers of beauty. i love the little punch work on the bottom. the colors are so well co-ordinated.

    ReplyDelete
  55. What a lovely card. Great color combination. Job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  56. A very beautiful card! After hopping through the blog hop I am really falling in love with the Bird Borders and Corners! I love the versatality of these stamps and you did a awesome job using them to frame your sentiment! Thank you for sharing! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love you pretty card- the colors are awesome !!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  58. My Oh My!! SO Pretty and Sweet!! your design and colors are just perfect together!! I really love your extra details on the card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. I think the stitching makes the card. I like the purples too. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I like your color coordination and the stitching gives it a fresh look.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Very pretty card...perfect for Mother's Day!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love the browns and pinks! Details are nicely thought out.

    ReplyDelete
  63. This card has such a happy spirit. It made me smile the moment I looked at it. I love the colors, the layers, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Great job! The whole thing works: colors, accessories, sentiment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Beautiful card wonderful colors. Great job.
    Mary L Schreiber

    ReplyDelete
  66. Beautiful card, love the pink and brown colors together. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  67. What talent you (us) stampers have, and what great products ODB gives us to work with. Barb F

    ReplyDelete
  68. Love the birds and butterfly background along with the colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Very , very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Very pretty! Love the color combo and the frame you created with the Bird Corners!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Beautiful work Lori, I love your card. Any Mom would love receiving it!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Beautiful card.Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Lorelei - Love your card - so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Lorelei, your card is just GORGEOUS. I wish my mom were still here to receive such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Fab job... I love the colors and pattern on this one - so quaint and old fashioned. The sentiment and stamping is exquisite and in keeping with the theme look I find about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Any Mother would love to get this beautiful card. The colors are wonderful and the card works from start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'm lovin' what you did with the bird corners here. Beauitufl card! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Lovely card...thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  79. I love your card - the colors are beautiful and just blend so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  80. I love this Mother's Day sentiment. This card
    is so pretty with the gold embossing.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    -Maryellen Webber

    ReplyDelete
  81. What a pretty card! I like how you stamped the "frame" and embossed the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  82. A vintage looking card... I absolutely LOVE the bird corner stamps on there.. and the window! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  83. A beautiful work of art! Thanks for the Blog invite and sharing! Nelda in TN

    ReplyDelete
  84. This is beautiful. I love the colors on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Very pretty card - love the colors and the saying!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Great use of the DP. I love that little bird image.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Lovely colors and details.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I love your card. Th design & colors are perfect.
    Vicky Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  89. Beautiful card, love your colors, layout and choice of stamps. The touch of glitter is perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Very pretty card, papers and colors. I too like the glitter touches.

    ReplyDelete
  91. What a perfect Mother's Day card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Absolutely beautiful. I love the color combination and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Very sweet. I like all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Lorelie, this is beautiful! I love the way you layered the sentiment. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  95. Love the pink and brown together! The bird corners are great!

    ReplyDelete
  96. So feminine. Love the flower charm. I really like the pink and burgundy. The paper lace edging. Very pretty. Iris, Saved by Grace

    ReplyDelete
  97. Wow! How very pretty! I really like the new corner stamps very attractive! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  98. What a great use of Designer paper!!
    It co ordinates wonderfully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Love your colours - some of my favourites!! and that bow is amazing - the more you look the more you see - are there three layers there??
    Just beautiful, thank you Lorelie.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  100. Ohhhh, so soft, gentle and perfect for a Mother, she will be blessed for sure!! Love you gorgeous card hun. hugs JanK

    ReplyDelete
  101. This is soooo beautiful. I wish my mom were still around to give her something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  102. love this card! I keep saying that from blog to blog! Such creative ladies! I really think I am gonna have to get the bird cornors! They look wonderful, and the colors you used are my fav. colors! Thanks for sharing
    Diana Walsh
    earthdiana@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. This is so elegant and the colors are very soft. It is "mumrific". A word I just made up.

    ReplyDelete
  104. Great card and I really like the little charm you added.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Pretty card..love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  106. Understated elegance is how I would describe this card. Lots of little touches that add up to a wonderful effect!
    hmheartfelt(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Love the pink and burgandy. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  108. Lovely Mother's Day card.
    God bless,
    PeggyS

    ReplyDelete
  109. Lorelie, Your card is very breath taking, you used some beautiful colors!!! I love the DP and ribbon you used too!!

    ReplyDelete
  110. Lorelie, very well done - love the layout. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  111. Your card is breath taking. I love those colors and you assembled everything to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  112. nice colors and ribbon
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  113. beautiful work...very pleasing colors.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Very pretty card. I love the papers you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Just beautiful and I love the embossing and the color choice.

    Sandy Duley

    ReplyDelete
  116. Lorelie this card is so very pretty! Love the colors and your fabulous bow.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Very nice card. I always love ribbon accents!

    ReplyDelete
  118. Lovely card; great details. Thanks for sharing. Jo4Him

    ReplyDelete
  119. Lovely card. Love the gold embossing.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. Very pretty card--I like the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  121. Love this card. It is absolutely beautiful and has the most wonderful details. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  122. All the layers give your card a very rich look. Love the stitching around the border.

    ReplyDelete
  123. Very Pretty! Gorgeous detail!

    ReplyDelete
  124. This is beautiful! I love the bird corners

    ReplyDelete
  125. very pretty love the paper

    ReplyDelete
  126. love all your color matches with the dp on the first one, both are so well done and colored

    ReplyDelete
  127. Such a beautiful card! Love the colors and the dainty feel of it! Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  128. A lovely card. The bird corners really give the sentiment a special touch.

    ReplyDelete
  129. Oh Lor! You card is just so beautiful! I love the colors!! Wow!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  130. Love your card...it is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  131. Very pretty card. I like the colors you used.
    Jean McGee

    ReplyDelete
  132. The papers are beautiful and I love the gold accents. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  133. This is gorgeous. Love those colors together and I must have those bird corners.

    ReplyDelete
  134. Lovely card! The stitching really enhances the beauty of the design! LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  135. Great choice of colors! They are soothing and grab your attention at the same time. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  136. Beautiful layout and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  137. Very nice card. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  138. I love the colors and the multiple use of embossing make it look so special

    ReplyDelete
  139. What a great card - love the colors, and the gold baubles

    ReplyDelete
  140. This is so delicate! So very pretty, love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  141. Very sweet card--I would love to receive it myself!

    skrastins@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  142. Pink and brown is one of my favorite color combinations! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  143. I really like the paper you used. I love the stamps that you framed the verse with.

    Thank you for sharing!
    Carol Froehlich

    ReplyDelete
  144. the background flowered paper is the wonderful little something that makes the whole card sing. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  145. Linda F.

    Lovely card. Pinks and browns are a nice color combination. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  146. Beautiful card - there is something extra special with your choice of papers.
    Just lovely - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  147. So very pretty Lorelie. I love the colors that you chose. Just lovely.

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  148. Love the layout and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  149. Lovely card, thanks for sharing, also nice to see someone using the corner stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  150. Sooo pretty! All those pretty gold pearls and the charm really make the embossed sentiment pop!
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  151. Beautiful use of the new stamps! The colors and layout are lovely. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  152. Beautiful card Lorelie. Love the color, paper choice, sentiment and that added border with the baubles. Great card design.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  153. So elegant and lovely! Beautiful combination of colors, papers and details, Lorelie! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  154. very pretty card, Great ideas for Mothers Day coming so soon. I love the paper and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  155. oh my! LOVE the bling touches....just plain perfect! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  156. Lovely card, the 3d effect makes it striking.
    ~C8>

    ReplyDelete
  157. Very pretty, love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  158. Great card!
    Sarah Stainback

    ReplyDelete
  159. Wonderful card. The gold embossing powder gives it an elegant touch to bring it all together. Thanks for sharing.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  160. So very Pretty! The cut out for the verse is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  161. Your card has a lovely quilter's "feel" to it! A wonderful gift in itself for the woman who sews!

    ReplyDelete
  162. Beautiful! I love the little window you made for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  163. Beautiful I love the rich colors

    ReplyDelete
  164. Wonderful, love the dual ribbon. It adds just the right amount of color to draw your eye there. The card is beautiful. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  165. Beautiful Mother's Day card. Thank you for the wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  166. Very nice. The papers are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  167. Beautiful card. Pretty colors and nice layout!

    ReplyDelete
  168. I love your Mother's day card.

    ReplyDelete
  169. LOVE the sentiment embossed in gold! The pinks and browns are soooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  170. Love the pink and maroon together. It's a very vintage-looking card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  171. A very pretty card, your colours are great together. Love you layout. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  172. What a great card! I love the combination of papers/cardstock. I also love the way you layered the stamped image over the sentiment and added stitching. The punched border is the perfect touch - I just bought that punch set today!!

    ReplyDelete
  173. Hi Lorelie~

    I love the colors you chose, and the layout, too! It is different and very pretty. I love how you gold embossed the sentiment, and the Bird's Corners image is fantastic! Don't you think so? I can think of so many uses for it! I love your dp, and the way you tied your beautiful ribbon and set the brass charm right in the center. Perfect! Any Mom would be so delighted to receive this!

    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete
  174. Such a great hop. Love your work it is always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  175. Simply lovely card! I love the frame you stamped around the sentiment, and the design papers are awesome. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  176. Hi Lorelie!!! This is so pretty!! I love the papers and your design! The little oval window is perfect for the sentiment and to showcase the little birdie corners!!! Always love to see your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  177. Very nice with the embossing, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  178. Beautiful, Lorelie! Love how you used the images and the embossing is fabulous! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!