Today is already the Third Sunday of this Lent season. How are you doing with your fasting? Easter (April 24) is quickly approaching so hold strong and keep the faith! Thanks to God I have been able to stay away from what I had given up and not take a break even on Sundays. Trust me, if I can do it then you all can do it!
Calling to mind Easter I decided to create this card using the Mark 10:34 verse from the He Will Rise set from ODBD:
Even though it was cold and raining and really early, I was so happy to see my sons up and ready to attend 7:30am mass. After mass they said “It feels good to start the day going to church!”. Yes, I am one lucky mom!!
| Card Recipe |
| Stamp: ODBD He Will Rise |
| Ink: Versamark, ODBD (Sunflower, Orange), Stampin’ Up! Brilliant Blue |
| Paper: Prima Sparkling Spring pad, Stampin Up! (Riding Hood Red, Bordering Blue), Canson watercolor paper |
| Accessories: Zva Creative Pearls, Martha Stewart Vintage Floral Punch Around, Cuttlebug Kassie’s Brocade embossing folder, tiny pastel green rhinestone, Spellbinders Petite Large Ovals |
This is stunning Lorelie!
ReplyDelete