IT’S BLOG HOP TIME! I, for one, am happy that January is over (along with the rain, wind and tornado warnings in CA!). Another reason why I’m happy? It’s February and we finally get to introduce to you FOUR BRAND NEW SETS from Our Daily Bread designs:
I love all things nature…birds, flowers, etc., so these sets were a real treat!! Keep reading to get all the details of our blog hop and grab up my secret words!
If you came from Angella Crockett’s blog then you’ve come to the right place. If not, please start your hop at the ODBD Blog. For my card I used the cardinal from the Sing For Joy set:
What is the reward for joining the hop? Well, Kelley has generously offered to give 3 prizes!! Three randomly selected participants who does the following will win a $15.00 Gift Certificate for Stamps from the ODBD Store:
1) Leave a comment on EACH DT members blogs AND collect their secret words.
2) Return to the Our Daily Bread designs Blog and leave a comment that you completed the hop and left comments for each designer.
3) Send Grace an e-mail giving her the correct words in order
4) You have until Thurs. Feb 4th at 8:00PM EST to complete the requirements to be eligible to win
BONUS: For an extra chance to win, send her another email telling her the Scripture reference where the verse can be found.
My SECRET WORDS are: the Son
Your next stop is at Julie Warner’s blog. If you come across any broken links just return to the ODBD Blog because the list of DT blogs can be found there in the correct order. Have fun doing the hop and we hope you get inspired along the way!
| Card Recipe |
| Stamp: ODBD Sing for Joy |
| Ink: ODBD Crimson, Versamark |
| Paper: K & Company Portabello Road pad, SU cs (Basic Brown, Green Galore, Rose Red), Prism Bronze Metallic cs |
| Accessories: Cuttlebug Brocade Window embossing plus folder, olive green organza ribbon, gold cording, Basic Grey Opaline pearls, Spellbinders Labels Four, brown brad, foam adhesive |
********************************************************************
I would also like to share some awesome news!! I told Sue of McMahon Five designs if she were to ever put together a design team I’d love to be a part of it and lo and behold she e-mailed me and asked if I was serious about it…LOL! So, Sue has announced her new design team and I am one of the lucky girls, along with:
Here’s a card using a super cute digi called Sweet Skater by Jessica Grundy and this week’s MMSC38. I actually heat-embossed the image after printing it out on my ink jet. You can find a quick tutorial over at Mel’s blog on how to do it:
| Card Recipe |
| Digi Stamp: Sweet Skater |
| Paper: DCWV Rustic Stack, SU cs (Basic Brown, Certainly Celery |
| Accessories: Prima Pearls & Crystals, Prima Flowers, Gesso, watercolor markers, Flower Soft Ivory, Tattered Angels Pearl Glimmer Mist, Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder |
Oh how gorgeous Lorelie! I am loving that CB frame folder!!! HOW did you get that? I have not even seen it yet!!! Love it!!! Your ODBD is gorgeous and congrats on another DT! Sue will be awesome to work with! Love your adorable card and that image is just too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous WOW!!!!!! LOVE LOVE your designs sweetie, beautiful!!! Huge congrats to you too!!! WOOOOHOOOO!
ReplyDeleteOh my Lor!! That frame is to die for!! Beautiful job... gotta have that frame, lol! and Congrats too!
ReplyDeleteOh Lor!! These are both so pretty!! I really love how you samped the image in red and then the sentiment over that! Stunning!!
ReplyDeleteDon't know how you designers think of these projects,but I am glad you do!Wow!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - Lorelie!!! What a cool design!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteWOW, Lorelie, the ODBD card is just stunning!! Love, absolutly ove that frame and the ribbon flower...gorgeous!! Congratulations on the DT gig and the card that you've shared is so adorable!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteLorelie this is gorgeous and congrats on you good news!
ReplyDeleteSensational!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful work, love the frame, and the fabric flower.
ReplyDeleteGood job on the card. Love the frame. Keep up the beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThe detail on your card are so beautiful what a gift you have for creating wonderful cards.
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Love all the detail in your card!!
ReplyDeletehoi
ReplyDeleteThis card is beautyful
the frame is very pretty
greets anneke
Gorgeous Lorelie!! Love the frame and the way you stamped the verse on the cardinal shape. Stunning creation! Congrats on the dt!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris
Congratulations on being chose to be on Sue's Design Team!! Lovely card and I love that frame and your colors. The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing with us this week!!
ReplyDeletePhyllis MMDesign Team
Very unique! Love the frame.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Peggy
Lovely card! I like how you used the frame and other embellishments. tfs
ReplyDeleteLorelie,
ReplyDeleteLove the frame . Great work.
Congratulation on the team..... and I love your card...I will have to get that CB folder it is awesome....thank you for sharing this with us.....
ReplyDeleteJust love the frame around your lovely bird. wonderful job with the colors
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and the frame around the bird just sets it off. TFS JoAnn
ReplyDeleteVery cool frame, and congrats to you on the DT.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations are in order first! This is so pretty. I love the scripture embossing!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, and love this frame.
ReplyDeleteawesome! love the new sets!
ReplyDeleteLorelie! I love your card. How'd you make the ribbon flower? :-) {{hugs}}
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful card. I love how you stamped the cardinal. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHI! First I have to say I love the ODBD sets! Just beautiful! Then I have to THANK YOU for being on my DT. I'm so excited to have you ...the creative genius! I just love your style so much! And lastly, thank you for being such a faithful player at MMSC! We love having you join us each week!
ReplyDeleteSue
McMahon Five Design
MMSC DT
Lovely Cards.
ReplyDeleteWow so much to be happy about today..love the new ODBD sets, and congratulations on your newest adventure of being on Sues DT..how fun for you. Your card for the Midnight Madness sketch challenge is as always exceptional. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week..stay tuned for both sketches for this weeks post.. You can get a sneak peek at the the fancy one by clicking on the sneak peek button on the Midnight Madness side bar ;) Have fun :)
ReplyDeletep.s. It was such a pleasure meeting you at CHA :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess
Hi Lorelie,
ReplyDeleteyour cards are beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Beautiful! Everything! And congrats too! :)
ReplyDeleteChelsea
I love the way you framed the bird. Your ribbon rose was beautiful. Congrats on your new DT. Stunning card!!! Dani
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty, Lorelie! I love the colors and that wonderful embossed frame. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteThis card is so elegant! I love the colors and the embossing as well as how you stamped the bird as a shadow behind the words. Beautiful! Jean
ReplyDeleteReally like the window embossing feature, Lorelie. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteBecky E.
Love your take on this stamp set!
ReplyDeleteSo many things today for you. What a Monday morning! First off. Congratulations with your appointment on Sue's design team, you already know what a lovely lady she is. Secondly, I LOVE ODB new bird stamp sets, I mean THE BEST, IMO. I might just have to warm up my paypal account! And now to your MMSC enry, always the best here, Wonderful and thank you for your entry! Blessings, Jane
ReplyDeleteVery lovely cards! The frames are great!
ReplyDeletePretty card, I like to way you frame your images.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Lorelie
ReplyDeleteu look so young in person!!!
was great to talk to you at CHA
I love the idea of stamping the card verse on the bird!
**Milu**
Lovely. TFS ml.
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteVery creative projects!!
I really like the vintage look you used!
ReplyDeleteChristy H.
I really like the embossed words over the cardinal - must try this! Thanks for the idea!
ReplyDeleteI love all things nature too. Great cards.
ReplyDeleteHow georgeous!
ReplyDeleteThose are some really pretty ODBD sets! You always work wonders with any image given to you! I love your cards so much. The first one is so elegant and beautiful, and the second one is completely adorable. You have created a work of art with that sweet image. I am so excited to be on Sue's M5DT with you. I have always loved your work, and I really look forward to sharing on this team with you and seeing what you come up with.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at the MMSC this week too. You are an amazingly talented lady!
Hugs,
Carolyn
MMSC DT
M5DT
i love the cute little flower and all of the layers that you used.extio
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Lorelie. Love the frame and how you stamped the verse on the cardinal. Wonderful work and thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove the new February sets Lorelie. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Nellie.
ReplyDeleteI really like the frame on this card. You did a beautiful job.
ReplyDeleteWow! You are amazing, love the colors, and detail. I especialy love how you stamped the cardinal and verse together. Nice touch.
ReplyDeleteSheila A
Nice card.Liked all the fine details. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful frame. Beautiful card. I love it's dimentional look.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE ODBD stamps--such beautiful new sets coming out!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on Sue's first ever DT!! I'm so excited and thrilled to be on this new DT with you Lorelie.. you are so talented and I love all your fabulous creations. *Ăœ*
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat window embossing is fableous!Love this card!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous artwork!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous. Love the frame.
ReplyDeleteWow Lorelie, your card is fabulous! Congrats on the DT position! Your style is stunning and you will certainly make her images shine! The ODBD sets are wonderful too.
ReplyDeleteDenise
Midnight Madness DT
Wow.how gorgeous. love the frame Where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card, Lor!! LOVE that frame and how you stamped over the cardinal! The entire thing is so rich and beautiful!! God Bless ya, GF!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work.
ReplyDeleteI just love your card the image you used is adorable. I love how you used the Flower Soft for the fur on her dress.
ReplyDeleteSmiles Bonnie
I really like how you stamped the cardinal image then cut it out and stamped the verse on it. Very creative. Thank you for sharing your talents!
ReplyDeletePamala
Gorgeous designs here Lorelie!!! Congratulations on your new design team spot as well!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Lorelie!!!! Your card is gorgeous! that frame and ribbon treatment are to die for!!!! Love it!!!! And congrats on your new DT position!!!! Well deserved!
ReplyDeleteAwesome card Lorelie!!! So many beautiful details and what a fabulous design!!! Love the overstamping look!!! Congratulations on your new DT - you are going to ROCK there!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love what you did with the Cuttlebug embossing folder. Great colors and just a BEAUTIFUL card!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
Carol F
congrats on the new dt position! Your card is so creative!
ReplyDeleteYour card is very pretty. Many interesting details on it. I like that frame.
ReplyDeleteWow! You really think outside of the box! Love your ideas and that ribbon flower is cool!
ReplyDeleteDoni
I like how you overstamped the bird with the verse. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteI don't remember ever seeing the Cuttlebug frame you used on your card. If I had seen it, I probably never realized how nice it would look on a card.
ReplyDeleteWhen the words are framed, it emphasizes the sincerity of the sentiment. Wonderful card.
Have fun on the DT team.
Beautiful framing Lorelie! And the ribbon gathering is so cool too!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new team too!
Your card has many detailed layers.
ReplyDeleteHI Lorelie - what gorgeous cards - I love the new ODBD sets and you have made them irresistile! How cool that you made your first DT card for McMahon Five Designs for the MMSC - love it! Congrats on the DT - your card is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we would love to see you again next week!! {{{hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteLinda MMSC Design Team
Wow...I am loving your take on these sets.
ReplyDeleteLove the way you trimmed out the center of the brocade window folder to make it a real window!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely cards! That frame on your ODBD card is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteBreathtaking! That frame is incredible!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your card!!!!! I have never seen one anything like that. I love the bird in the frame. I don't know how you done that but it is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWow! Love the technique and the new embossing/cut out folder!
ReplyDeleteLove your card! I love birds and nature themes as well, and I think you did a great job with your creation.
ReplyDeleteCool idea with the verse embossed on the bird!
ReplyDeleteHello Lorelie (I've always loved that name. I almost named my daughter that). I like the embossed frame you used on your card.
ReplyDeleteWow! What a striking card. Beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteGreat projects!
ReplyDeleteRobin
Very pretty project! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYour project is wonderful and congrats on the new position.
ReplyDeleteYour creations are wonderful. Lots of inspiration here. hanks for playing along with us this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Be sure not to miss any of the fun and keep playing along!
ReplyDeleteBear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Design Team
I'm loving these bird stamps! TFS!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea on the cardinal card. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHi Lorelie, What an AWESOME card! I LOVE that frame!! And, your color choices are great! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~
Chris
You are sooo talented and your projects just blow me away! TFS!
ReplyDeleteWOW, another splendid card. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletepretty card and congrats on the DT postion !
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful card and congratulations to you on making DT! It's well deserved! TFS!
ReplyDeleteLorelie..Love the frame, the ribbon flower...perfect setup for the stamping. Congratulations are your newest achievement. TFS
ReplyDeleteDefinitely different.
ReplyDeleteNeat Tech. !
ReplyDeleteTFS!!
Beautiful! You are truly an artist. I love the dimension your work has.
ReplyDeleteStunning card. Betty
ReplyDeletewow - what a fabulous way to stamp the cardinal! That is a beautiful design, and so incredibly creative. Fantastic inspiration - TFS!!
ReplyDeleteCindi
Love the way you stamped the sentiment on the bird image! Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteLorelie,
ReplyDeleteI just love the cards you made with the new stamp sets for the
Daily bread stamps. I can't wait to get some of them for my own
I love your cards and the new stamps. Very creative.
ReplyDeleteLovely card and beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteAnita
The frame on your card is gorgeous -- so elegant. And the pretty flower -- love it!
ReplyDeletePretty cards! I love these sets, they are wonderful! Congrats on your new position!
ReplyDeleteLove your work! So creative & appealing!
ReplyDeleteWOW, so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteTERRIFIC CARD!!! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteAs usual and always, your work is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAs usual and always, your work is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a beautiful antique.
ReplyDeleteOh My! That is so beautiful!! I love the work you did and the dimension to the project! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work with us.
ReplyDeleteDear Lorelie--
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful design you are sharing with us! Is that a normal size CB embossing folder? It looks fabulous! I don't know if that "bow" at the very top has a special name. I think it looks beautiful, especially with the red behind it. Details, details, and you put even more special details into this! It is incredible! Angie C. warned us. She said to put our "drool bibs" on!
He Is Able,
Traci S.
love your trim and frame.
ReplyDeleteI love your beautifully creative use of these stamps.
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful. I love how you used the stamp and printed over it.
ReplyDeleteI love the frame on your card. That is really creative! I like that you had a different take on the stamp by stamping the verse over the bird. Thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteLove the way you framed this. And the other details - wonderful.
ReplyDeleteYour concept is unique...beautiful frame. Love your work.
ReplyDeletevery pretty card-
ReplyDeleteSo creative in your design...thank you for sharing. Marsha
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful card!
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely and unique card. Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOOH the frame is so pretty thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a unique frame, very nice. Love the fabric flower what a finishing rouch. The embossed verse over the bird is really cool. Thank you for sharing your card creation with us.
ReplyDeleteLorelie, your card is drop dead gorgeous!! I love all the embellishments and special little details you weave into your work!
ReplyDelete--Hugs Becca
I like the way you did the verse over the bird! Very creative! Nice card!
ReplyDeleteLove the card and the stamps, can't wait to get them.
ReplyDeleteCathy B
This is amazing and so inspiring. I just love the color combo and love that CB frame. Really enjoying all the inspiration on this hop.
ReplyDeleteAwesome card, Lorelie! Truly unique! Thanks for sharing it with us!
ReplyDeleteKathyE
Love the card...........
ReplyDeleteLove your accents! THe frames, the colors.... All beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour card is wonderful! I love the frame and all the other special touches you have given it. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and congrats on your DT selection.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so pretty!! Thanks for the inspiration and I'm off to the next blog!
ReplyDeleteReally love the Cuttlebug Brocade Window embossing plus folder and the flower. Where did you get the cuttlebug frame? fancynancy
ReplyDeleteGreat frame on this card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card. The frame that everyone is so curious about has me curious too. It is gorgeous, along with the rest of your design. Congrats on your new DT, too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeletebeautiful
ReplyDelete