Friday, August 21, 2009

Victoria Case for SCACD Stamp Co. RELEASED TODAY!

Well, the day has finally arrived! No more waiting on pins and needles...the brand new Victoria Case Hearts and Hugs Collection Series #2 for SCACD Stamp Co. is AVAILABLE TODAY!! You'll have 8 super cute stamps to choose from and if you can't decide then just grab them all :).

Today, I'm bringing you Autumn. She's adorably dressed just right for the coming season! The sketch from Mojo Monday (MOJOMARIA) inspired my card: This was my first time coloring hair black (go figure since I have black hair...minus the highlights). I've always been more comfortable coloring hair in browns, but I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I used Liquid Applique on the pom-pons of Autumn's boots and the fringe of her scarf. If you haven't tried the stuff then you just have to! I'll be posting a little tutorial tomorrow on a new way of using Liquid Applique so make sure to come back to my blog and check it out.
Card Recipe:

Stamp: Autumn from Victoria Case Heart and Hugs Collection Series #2 for SCACD Stamp Co.

Ink: StazOn black, Walnut distress pad

Paper: DCWV Rustic Stack, SU cs (Close To Cocoa, Blue Bayou, Whisper White), watercolor paper

Accessories: Liquid Applique, Kaisercraft Blush Pearl, CB ef, Prima leaf, Fiskars All-A-Fleur border punch, brown grosgrain ribbon, watercolor markers

Now get thee to the SCACD store and grab up your VC stamps!

15 comments:

  1. Lorelie, this is beautiful! Such rich colors...just beautiful!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning! Love the fall colours you've used. Great job! Have fun this weekend !Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is so pretty love the colors and she is adorable
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW your coloring amazes me and the colors are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!♥♥♥
    Love your coloring, and how you put the card together! Fab card!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lorelie this is adorable! LOVE how you colored her and these fall colors... and love her pretty black hair! Love this sketch for her... totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so sweet Lorelie! Love the fall colors...can't wait for fall and some cooler weather to come my way!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card and all 8 are great new designs. Her hair looks great - I'll stop back for the tutorial, thanks Lor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lorelie, your card is adorable and beautifully done. I am amazed always at your sewing skills and coloring!!! Fantastic work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful--and so elegant! I love the way you've colored her & fabulous layout!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card Lorelie,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lorelie, this is a beautiful card. I love the way you colored her and the embellishments. You always do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card! I love the colors and the hair is just beautiful! You should color black hair more often! Love the leaf and the ribbon. You tie gorgeous ribbons! Simply enchanting! I'll be back to check out the Liquid Applique tutorial!

    Big hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome Fall card!! Love your layout with the leaves and your coloring of that cute image!! Adorable as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. GORGEOUS!!!!! Love the black hair - so pretty!!! YES that Liquid Applique is AMAZING...love the look on this card!! Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!