Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer CHA pictures!

This year's CHA in Orlando was very small compared to the one in Anaheim in January, but Kelley and I still had fun! Here's a quick run down:

* We took a Tattered Angels/Graphic 45 altered album class (I still need to finish mine)
* Previewed and played with new Marshmallow Glimmer Mist (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!)
* Saw Basic Grey's new Indian Summer, Eskimo Kisses and Nook & Pantry papers
* Super cute embossing machine from Sizzix (looks like a little blue tres chic purse and is very
lightweight!)
* Got to see Tim Holtz!
* New product from Mudd Puddles (pre-mixed sand and glue). The creator/owner gave Kelley
and I a bottle to play with!
* New die cutting machine by Craftwell. Comes in three different sizes and very affordable!
REQUIRES NO CUTTING MAT!

Just roll over the individual pictures in the slide show to read the captions. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I watched your slide show, so glad you had a good time and what fun seeing all of this, I also would want to take it all home in my suitcase, Welcome back!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Love your Slide! (except the ones of me, you goof!! LOL!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!