Thursday, August 27, 2009

Apologies are in order...

I felt so bad for missing this week's TIOT with SCACD, but hubby was home and that means NO CRAFT ROOM TIME. I hope you all visited the SCACD DT to see all the wonderful creations they came up with for the Notebook/Notepad Cover challenge :).

This is the last Elisabeth Bell exclusive line for SCACD Stamp Co. and her name is Young Alexa. This precious little girl reading to her teddies is just as sweet as can be!
Card Recipe:

Stamp: Young Alexa from SCACD Stamp Co.

Ink: StazOn black

Paper: Basic Grey Lemonade pad, SU cs, watercolor paper

Accessories: Kaisercraft Lavender Pearls, Prima flowers, pink gingham ribbon, watercolor markers, mini brad

I was able to sneak this short post in while hubby is sleeping....shhhhhhhh!

One last thing...I have a VIDEO TUTORIAL ready for you tomorrow so I hope you swing on over for that...it's my very first video!

Happy stamping! Gotta run out of my craft room real quick!

4 comments:

  1. This is a beauty, I love your colors and the dimension on the image WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Beautiful Lor. Love the colors and flower, don't see that typeof flower on your cards very often. Enjoy not crafting this week, LOL. Can't wait to see you tutorial video tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful, I adore the 3'd image.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Lorelie,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!