Thursday, April 2, 2009

Marriage and Baby Carriage

I'm sharing two cards I recently made with the brand new Our Daily Bread designs April stamp sets, 1 Corinthians and Children of God. Kelley released these at perfect time when spring has sprung, love is in bloom and new life is welcomed!

I got to play with my new SEI papers and they are gorgeous and so rich in color! Make sure to check below the cards for a clickable shopping list.

ODBD shopping list:

1 Corinthians stamp

SEI Chartreuse (pearl)

SEI Key Lime

Black Prismatic cardstock

Simply Smooth White cardstock

Versafine Onyx Black ink pad

Other supplies: Tim Holtz swivel clasps, mini pearls, CB folder, Prima Flowers, mini brad, angel love charm, cream satin ribbon

*************************************************************************************

ODBD shopping list:

Children of God stamp set

SEI Sangria (glitter)

Simply Smooth White cardstock

Versafine Onyx Black ink pad

Other supplies: vellum, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, mini pearls, CB embossing folder, Fiskars corner punch, Bosskut die

I've been having fun using a palette of spring colors! Visit my fellow Bread Basket bakers to see their fabulous creations! Their sites can be found on the left side of my blog. Happy Thursday!


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Lorelie! I really love those vellum butterflies and the bright yellow colors on the first. The second is delightful with its charm, wavy stitching and the turned up corner. So much to look at - love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautifu cards Lorelie,l love the colour.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous Lorelie!! Love your yellow and the vellum butterflies and the elegance with the ribbon and cute angel charm on the second!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are so splenderriffic with those yummy papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific backgrounds and charms and stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lorelie, these are both gorgeous! I love the yellows and butterflies in the first and I am totally IN LOVE with the baby card...gorgeous colors, love the stitching, love the charm, love the embossing, love the ribbon....love everything! You totally rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! They are gorgeous! I love the little charm you used! Love the embossing and all the delicate embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do make beautiful works of art, Lorelie!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!