Thursday, April 16, 2009

OCC Challenge!

I haven't participated in a sketch challenge for some time so when I saw the OCC sketch I knew I wanted to give it a try. My card features a Cornish Heritage Farms stamp from their Friendly Kritters line. The stamp is called Helpful Chimpmunks by Tom Allen and it is adorable!

Until I can get my hands on some Copics, I used watercolor pencils to color the image. I accented with Flower Soft and Crystal Effects.

Here's a closer look at the watering can, the popped-up chipmunks and Flower Soft.
Card Recipe:

Paper: K & Company Classic K Margo pad, SU Gable Green and Pretty in Pink cs, Prism Simply Smooth white cs

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black


Supplies: Flower Soft Sweet Pea, Dew Drops Peony, Hero Arts Light Green Accent Pearls, Spellbinders circle and scallop die, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, watercolor pencils, SU Crystal Effects, MS butterfly punch, sewing machine


Thanks for stopping by!


18 comments:

  1. I'm working on a card for this challenge too! I loved the layout. Great job on your card Lorelie! Love the little chipmunks! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Lorelie! I love it. :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww Lorelie,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Lorelie...tooo cute! Love that flower soft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh!! Adorable!! Love this image! Great job using those old-fashioned colored pencils..LOL!!! Like your new watermark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dimension to this card girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - Lorelie - your card is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love those beautiful colors you used - so fresh and soft!!! The image is WAY tooooo cute and your coloring is devine :)!!!

    I'm so thrilled you've played along this week!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! This is too adorable! I love this image and your coloring is fantastic! You go, girl!!!
    God Bless! Angella

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTUFL card, the image, the painting and the flowers are just stunning, your work always amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This card is gorgeous! Love your amazing watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very very pretty Lore! You have done an awesome job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is just sooo cute!! I love how you colored that adorable image! so pretty, great job on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Lorelie, I have had this stamp for several months... You did an awesome job. I especially like the way you colored the watering can, looks so realistic! Exceptional job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet and Beautiful, Lorelie!! Love your watercoloring!! Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. FABULOUS watercoloring, girl! this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lorelie :), I LOVE this chipmunk card! So cute! Your blog looks great :)

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!