Peeps! Peeps! Peeps! I had this idea of making an Easter bouquet after finding some
edible grass at Wal-Mart. I didn't want to use fruits because I'd have to make it all last minute to keep it fresh. Then I saw several colors of Peeps and light bulb! I could make really Spring-looking bouquets with such bright colors. The "Easter Blessings" sentiment is from Our Daily Bread designs'
I Am The Way set. I used two different sizes of lollipop sticks and to hide where the Peeps were seperated I just rolled the exposed marshmallow around the extra colored sugars in the box. Here's another idea! You can buy those bubble gum tapes and use that as your bow to make it even more yummy!

Now, I have three more bouquets to put together so I have to get going. Thanks for stopping by!
OMGosh Lorelie-- This is SOOOOO cute!! what a great, springy idea! my kids would love it!
ReplyDeletedefinately a cute idea! Makes me wish my children were younger.
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful creations Lorelie.
ReplyDeletehugs Riet.x
What a precious and fun idea! You are so talented! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! That is so cute! Thank you for sharing this idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea! Thank you for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteLorelie this is so sweet to look at and I bet to eat too LOL!!! tfs.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!!! This is super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute Easter idea!! My kids would love it!!
ReplyDeleteNow, how cute is this....what an awesome idea for Easter....I wonder if I can get one finished by tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteCUTE CUTE!!!!!
ReplyDelete