I wanted to do something different with my ribbon other than making a bow as I normally do. Fellow Bread Basket member Becca is always so inspiring with her ribbon work (among other things!) so I wanted to play around with my linen ribbon. I stamped the image on acetate and backed it with a polka dot paper that I ran through my Cuttlebug using my Swiss Dot embossing folder. I popped the acetate from the pink paper to show more depth. I also popped the Spellbinders frame by bending it in a little to make it convexed.
I VERY loosely based it on this week's SCS card sketch challenge (SC225):
Card Recipe:
Stamp: SU Upsy Daisy
Ink: StazOn Black, Versafine Onyx
Paper: DCWV La Creme pad, Making Memories Sabrina pad, white column cardstock
Supplies: acetate, Spellbinders Classic Frame die, Cuttlebug Swiss Dot ef, white linen ribbon, decorative button (shank removed), foam adhesive
Wowww Lorelie,what a beautiful card,l love the colours.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.x
Hey Chica, this is soooo gorgeous!!! Thanks for the alternate view showing the acetate....very cool!!! Love the ribbon treatment and white frame!!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless! Angella
OH WOW!!! This is extraordinary!!! Love the image on acetate with the embossed BG, the gorgeous paper, stunning frame and the amazing ribbon treatment!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! This crad is gorgeous! I really love the frame you created!Love the ribbon treatment!
ReplyDeleteLorelie, this is absolutely fabulous!!!!! Gorgeous frame and dimension detaiing!!! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!!!! Hey...definitely looks like you got your mojo back, girl!!!!
ReplyDeleteReally fab card, Lorelie. I am dying to get that Spellbinders frame die, but it has been sold out at my supplier. Love the frame with the acetate technique!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful, Lorelie! Great job with that spellbinders frame!
ReplyDelete