Friday, April 10, 2009

Rubbernecker's Wacky Wednesday #6 - Color Challenge

I have to admit, I have not made a card like this in a long while so it took me most of the night to figure out what I wanted to do. The challenge over at the Rubbernecker blog was to use pink and purple and I think I found the right balance of those colors...along with a splash of green. The stamp is by Stamp Oasis and I thought it was just too cute! I used Ranger's Glossy Accents for the teacup and spoon to give it a nice glass-like look.



Card Recipe:

Stamp: Teacup Mouse by Stamp Oasis

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Prism pink cs, SU Lovely Lilac, Basic Grey Eva paper pad

Supplies: Hero Arts Medium Accent Pearls, Prima flowers Nursery Tales Collection, Ranger Glossy Accents, watercolor markers, foam adhesive, sewing machine


Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. Love the glossy look and the green with the pink and purple. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so wonderful, so sweet, awesome job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a perfect balance! Gorgeous card!!! Love all the dimension you put into this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling! You should do more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh wowww Lorelie,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Lorelie!!! Love your images and layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That mouse is just too cute! I love the glossy accents you added along with the 3d effects. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, Lorelie, this is soooo ADORABLE!!!! Your coloring on that sweet little image is gorgeous and what a cool idea to add the CE!!!! I'm so glad you joined us in the Wacky Wednesday challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great accents, lovely details, terrific coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lorelie! THIS IS SO STINKIN CUTE!! Those little flower corners are adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I love all of the detailed work on your image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card, Lorelie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable!!
    Thank you for sharing the detail shot!! Lovely coloring!

    I like your papers, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, absolutely FABULOUS. I love all the attention to your details!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lorelie, your details are fantastic! Dang, this is just too cute!!!
    God Bless!
    Angella

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!