Monday, January 12, 2009

Our Daily Bread Designs Sketch Challenge!

So, here is my card based on the ODBD Sketch I mentioned just below this post :). Can you see the shimmering SHIMMERZ?! Yup, you can purchase them over at Our Daily Bread Designs!

Want to win some Shimmerz?! Here is how!!! Our Daily Bread Designs is having its first challenge. Our first challenge is a sketch challenge!! Three lucky winners will be chosen to receive a bottle of Shimmerz. All you have to do to participate is use ODBD stamps as the focal image on your card, and post a comment to the ODBD blog HERE with a link to your card. If you are uploading to SCS, please use these two codes (ODBDSC01 and ODBD) so we can find your cards there, too! As for the sketch, just remember that you can turn it, make it larger or smaller, or flip it – whatever works for your design. You have until Midnight EST Jan 23 to join in the challenge for a chance to win! I look forward to seeing what you create. To see what the other Design team members have done with this sketch check out their blogs:


Be sure to check out the ODBD blog January 24th to find out who won the Shimmerz!!!!*

11 comments:

  1. Soooo beautiful, Lorelie! Love those little brown ribbon bows and the striking contrast between the browns and the white. Gorgeous in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Lorelie, this is just magnificent! I love all the little details you added - the texture is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Lorelie! I think the chocolate colors is perfect and I like the little bows with the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Lorelie!!! Love the chocolate color and all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Lorelie, superbly done!! Love it. The bows and pearls are the perfect touch! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the embossing! All your detailed work is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous!! i love those brown bows! one question regarding shimmerz - how do you keep it from buckling your paper?

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful as always girl! I hope you are doing good...I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!! Those little brown bows and pearls are so sweet!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!