And here's my card featuring two new sets from Our Daily Bread Designs called I Am The Way (lily stamp) and Keep My Lamp Burning (scripture) which becomes availble Feb. 1...that's just 2 more days of waiting!:
Card Recipe:
Stamp: ODBD I Am The Way & Keep My Lamp Burning
Ink: SU Handsome Hunter, StazOn Black, Tim Holtz Walnut Distress
Paper: K & Company, SU Very Vanilla, Pacific Point and Kraft cs
Supplies: SU Boho Blossoms punch, Nestabilities, buttons, SU linen thread, Dew Drops, Angel Wings Shimmerz, watercolor markers, SU Crystal Effects, foam adhesive

Beautiful card.
ReplyDeletexAndrea
I hear you about the OCCC, I want to try that one out too.
ReplyDeleteLovely card as usual AND... I hear I missed you at CHA. I learned after the fact - I'm soooo sorry... I would have loved to have met you in person. Waaaaa... apparently we were in the same room too. Next time ok.
this is so pretty love the papers and those colors and of course your design
ReplyDeleteHugs
Norine
Love your new look!
ReplyDeleteAnd your card is so beautiful!!!
what a neat skecth and you really made it come to life just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove these colors and those buttons and flowers are awesome on this. I'm totally addicted to OCCC!
ReplyDelete