The first card I just wanted purple, purple, purple!
Card Recipe: Stamp: ODBD Lift Up Your Hands
Ink: Versamark
Paper: SU Pale Plum and Perfect Plum cs, DCWV Classic Mat Stack, black cs and white cs
Supplies: SU Crystal Effects, black ep, white ep, small flatback pearls, lavender organza ribbon, Fiskars border punch, foam adhesive, sewing machine
**********************************************************************************************
This card is for the IC161 Cake Nouveau Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. We had to choose a cake as our inspiration and I selected this one:

Card Recipe:
Stamp: ODBD He Is Risen
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Basic Grey Granola paper pad, SU Chocolate Chip cs, DCWV moss green cs
Supplies: Prima fabric flowers, Martha Stewart tree branch punch, bronze mini brads, tiny flatback pearls, foam adhesive, sewing machine
As always, thank you for stopping by and supporting my blog! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
WOW!!!! Two stunning cards!!!!! Love the shades of purple and the layout is fantastic!!!!! You know I love the bottom one as well. Great textures and dimension. Love the embossing, too!!!! Great work, Lorelie!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! How can you get any better than purple? Wow, I guess you could with pink.lol!! But still, that cards is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThe cross card is fantastic aslo. Love that layout and the DP on it!!!
You totally captured that cake in this card. Beautiful (and yummy) work!
ReplyDeletethese cards are beautiful
ReplyDeleteHugs
Norine
Gorgeous! Both are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLove them both. They are STUNNING!!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards! I love the layouts! The colors are so nice!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are stunning! I love the purple one!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Both are beautiful...but I gotta say, I just love the colors, layout, flowers, everything about that second card!!!
ReplyDeletehugs, Jami