Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Daily Bread Designs February Sneak Peeks!

I am thoroughly excited that Our Daily Bread Designs is releasing three brand new sets February 1!! You will looooooove the new sets as they will feature lilies, a lighthouse and Irish blessings!!

I had so much fun working with the sets! As soon as Kelley mailed them out I was stalking our mail carrier...LOL! Needless to say as soon I got them I ran to my craft room and started to play.

For the first card I used the I Am The Way set which is geared towards the blessings of Easter. I splashed on alcohol inks to color the flowers. I will have a tutorial up for that sometime this week so be on the look out for that! I also based my card on the SCS212 challenge using this sketch:

When Kelley showed us the May God Hold You set we were all drooling over it! I am not Irish (as if that was hard to figure out! LOL!) but I have always loved this Irish blessing that I used as the main image. I just tore the paper in the middle to create a frame to "expose" the sentiment. I created this for the CC203 Breezy Pacific Garden challenge over at SCS. Please visit the rest of the ODBD DT's blogs to see their beautiful creations! Hop on over to my blog again tomorrow as I will have a slide show up of my trip to the Winter CHA 2009 convention!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous!!! I love how you colored the flowers!!! And the design of second card is so beautiful!!! Love a texture to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lorelie, these are gorgeous!!! I love the wonderful coloring on those flowers!! The new sets are so pretty!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creations are always amazing Lorelie!! Love your version of the sketch on "I am the Way" The lilies are beautiful!! The design of the second card is so elegant!!

    Can't wait to see your slides of CHA. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, I just LOVE the coloring on those flowers! Gorgeous cards, as always...;)
    Can't wait to see your pics from CHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your take on that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! Wonderful, gorgeous, outstanding, terrific..you name it, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!