Friday, January 16, 2009

I interrupt my regularly scheduled cards for some CUTENESS!!

Our dog Daisy gave birth to four puppies on Jan. 10! Unfortunately, even with all my efforts to try and save one, one died of dehydration. The good news is that the remaining three cuties are thriving!




This is the one we are keeping :). When she opens her eyes I will host a Name This Girl Pup contest and the person who gives us the perfect name for her will get some blog candy! So, get your thinking caps on!!

This is a boy and he looks like Momma Daisy :)


My niece calls him Chewy and she is still trying to convince her parents to let her have him!

Sadly, this is the pup that died. We called him Moo-Moo because of his cow spots. I told my sons that their Tata now has a puppy to play with in Heaven.


So please stay tuned for my Name This Girl Pup contest and blog candy!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are so tiny!!! I've never been around to see puppy babies born.

    Word verification was "intel" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your little puppies. They are so tiny. What fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so cute and sweet!!! They have really slick coats for the mom to have curly hair. Is the father slick or does the curly come later? Love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they are so cute!!! I am thinking on the name already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWWWWWWW.....they are soooooo cute!!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lorelie!!! I am back!!! Just letting you know that I left you an award at my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What little sweeties! And believe me when I say if I was there I'd be begging to keep one! Little baby puppies, kittens, bunnies, chicks.... I have a REALLY hard time saying no. :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOODNESS how SWEET they all are your lucky I don't live near you I'd go take one haha!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!