Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm going to CHA with Our Daily Bread Designs!!

The Winter CHA convention is this weekend at the Anaheim Convention Center and I'll be there with Kelley and a few of my fellow DTs...I'm SUPER excited!!! I can't wait to see what new products are going to unveiled and to meet everyone!

For now, while I'm trying to contain my excitement, here is a card I did for the BVC09 challenge over at SCS using the ODBD set He Is Risen. I stamped the scripture with black StazOn ink on acetate then brushed on some off-white acrylic paint on the back. I mounted the acetate over a piece of decorative paper...easy peasy! I also used an Ornare corner template which can also be found at ODBD HERE.


ODBD will also be releasing brand new sets for February so please come back to see my sneak peeks as well as the rest of the DT...you won't be disappointed because the sets are just GORGEOUS!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautful card! And very creative! Have fun at CHA, Lorelie !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe you did such a pretty card with all the excitement of going to CHA LOL Have a great time
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are always gorgeous, Lorelie!! I love to come here for inspiration when I have a creative block. Glad to hear you had so much fun at CHA. I would bet it was awsome to see.

    BTW, the puppies are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!