
I accented with white fun flock, paper glaze, watercolor and a mini flatback pearl.I had a blast giving away my first blog candy!!! L-Bee....your package is on it's way! I was also pleasantly surprised by Monique, a fellow Clear Dollar Stamp design team member, when she awarded me this blog bling!
The guidelines for receiving this award are:1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
So the blog bling goes to (in no particular order):
Valerie
Shirley
Kimmie
Vida
Rachel
Erin
Jennifer
They all give me great inspirations for many different reasons!
I am off to bed...it was the first day back at school for my sons so it was a crazy morning! I was able to do 4 loads of laundry, slow cook BBQ ribs (my hubby's favorite), and clean my house. I am beat!
Awww... that card is just SUPER adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that Halloween Card. Those little "goblins" are too cute. Its sad, Halloween isn't that far away. I gotta get my booty in gear and figure out what I'm going to make for Halloween costumes.
ReplyDeleteThat card is stunning girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteCool Beans!! Thanks! I feel the same way about YOU!!! Love that card!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for thinking of me. I will get on my blog soon!! You're blog rocks, btw! I visit often!
ReplyDeleteWow, Lorelie...I am SO HONORED to get this award from you!!! You are such a talent and I so enjoy your work. I will follow through with this over the weekend (and apologize for being late already with this reply!)...THANKS AGAIN...I am truly honored!
ReplyDeleteThank you SO MUCH for this award! you rock girl!
ReplyDelete