Thursday, August 28, 2008

Call these cards "somewhat interactive"

I've been fiddling around with a new card line for my little shop...something different from my regular cards. I came up with these little cards and call them my Beyond Cards Collection. Each card will feature messages tucked inside enclosures like vellum envelopes or bands or whatever else I can think up!

The second card shows a "crinkled ribbon" that I learned from Laurie Wilson. She is the design team coordinator for Clear Dollar Stamps and also designs a line for them! Thank you for the inspiration Laurie!

3 comments:

  1. ok, just stop---you are blowing me away!!! what a great idea!

    girl, you are too talented! keep 'em comin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are GORGEOUS! Lovely details... WOW, you really did an awesome job on the ribbon crinkling too! I can't wait to see what you do with your design team samples next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are wonderful!!! I love your crinkle ribbon and TAC butterflies!
    :-0

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!