First off, I'm happy how this card turned out, but SHEESH!! It totally kicked my crafting butt today! I have the BIG Fiskar paper cutter so making the cuts in the middle of the card was not going to happen. I just marked "points" on the cardstock and used my exacto knife to CAREFULLY cut STRAIGHT LINES. I will go out and buy a smaller paper cutter with all the measurements marked on it to make my life a little bit easier.

I made this 8x8 scrapbook page for my mother-in-law's birthday and put it in a scrapbook frame. We're giving it to her this weekend so I hope she'll like it!

These are just two cards I finished last night...it was just too HOT to sleep!


Just saying hi!! I was blog surfing and clicked to yours!! I hate it when people stop by and don't say hello so here i am!! I am Illyse ( Sammie's mom) on tally. Love the card you made!! :) Have a happy day.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards...I think you're planning on mailing me that coffee card on my birthday next month, right? :)
ReplyDeleteI have the Fiskars fingertip craft knife (a fellow Tallyscrapper-suzuyuki-sent it to me!) and I love using it with my metal ruler for details like that window!
Lorelie I totally love your swing card, could you please share the measurements with me?
ReplyDeletehow big is the overall card and at what points do you make the score lines and what are the measurements of the swing panel?
I would be soo grateful lol its driving me mad.
The framed art and cards are absolutely fantastic! Your stitching is to die for and the details are so perfect.... just enough and not too much! Beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteWow, these are all great! My favorites is the bottom card. It's so sweet!
ReplyDeleteJane