Supplies used:
Pond Pals from Clear Dollar Stamps, DCWV Baby Boy Stack and Metallic Stack, paper hydrangeas, Prima Got Flowers? Deux, Flatback pearls from Hero Arts, mini brads, brown Fun Flock, SU! Crystal Effects, polka dot sheer ribbon, Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder and machine stitching.



I hadn't scrapped in over 9 months so I'm rusty, to say the least! After going through TONS of pictures I came across one of my favorite pictures of my son Marcus. This was taken during his first birthday party. It was a huge luau bash with over 100 people! Anyways, my son was just sitting there getting really cranky due to teething. I snapped a picture of him just before he got the football...PRAYING for some relief :).


froggy card is SO cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't think you are rusty at all. You should open up an etsy shop and sell some froggy cards.
ReplyDelete