Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ODBD November Sneak Peek and Metal TIOT

It's almost time for the November unveiling of Our Daily Bread designs' newest sets and let me tell you, you are all in for a wonderful treat! Today I'm sharing a peek at a new scripture from one of the new sets. Let me tell you...there are plenty of beautiful scriptures and sentiments heading your way Nov. 1 so be ready!

I can't seem to stop making these blooming boxes so I hope you all will be patient with me while I try to get it out of my system...LOL!
Box Recipe:

Stamp: ODBD Christmas Verses AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 1, SU (butterfly)

Ink: Versamark, Walnut distress

Paper: DCWV Rustic Stack, Prismatic Spring Willow pack, SU Chocolate Chip cs

Accessories: Glimmer Mists, MS flower punch, Zva Creative Pearls, Basic Grey Opalines, black ep

I'll have another sneak peek on Wednesday, Oct. 20 so I hope you stop by again!


*************************************************************************************
Today's TIOT for Susana's Custom Art and Card Designs was a "Metal Musings" challenge and here's my card using this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #41: I used the super cute Cocoa Puff stamp from the Victoria Case Winter Wonderland Collection and she's so fun to color! For my "metal musing" I used a sheet of pewter that I ran through my Cuttlebug using an embossing folder. For added "bling" I accented with Diamond Glaze on the peppermint stick, Stickles and Smooch. I even Smooched the Liquid Applique! I love Smooch because the fine sponge tip allows for coverage even in the most narrow spots.

Card Recipe:

Stamp: SCACD Cocoa Puff

Ink: StazOn black

Paper: K & Company Hannah pad, SU Real Red cs

Accessories: Art Emboss Medium Pewter, Diamond Glaze, Liquid Applique, Stickles, Smooch


11 comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING box, and what a CUTE card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning my friend! Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  3. The explosion box is fantastic!!! Cute winter card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorelie you are the queen of techniques! This box is amazing and it scares me to even think about trying it... of course you know that means I must try one! LOL! So cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bloom boxes are awe-inspiring!!! I love them, but I am far too intimidated to try it for myself. So, please continue creating them...this way I can always come here to admire these beauties;o) I also love your "metal musing" creation...more eye candy to take in...and no calories (unlike the mochi cake) lol!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh Lorelie - that box is INCREDIBLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blooming box. Keep on making them. Great take on the TIOT. The card is beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both so wonderful Lorelie!! That box is just AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving these boxes, Lordy Lor!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ouuu! That stamp IS super cute. LOVE your colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!