Thursday, October 15, 2009

SCACD Blog Hop before the new Victoria Case Winter Wonderland release!!!

Welcome to SCACD's Pre-Release Blog Hop! Oh yes, tomorrow you'll be able to get your hot little hands on the Victoria Case Hearts and Hugs Winter Wonderland Collection! Until then, Susana's Custom Art and Card Designs wants you to get hopping on the design teams' blogs to check out all the new adorable images and a chance to win a sheet of the entire collection AND two Basic Grey 6x6 pads (Indian Summer and Eerie!!!)

If you hopped on to my blog from Suzanne's then you've come to the right place. If you came my way just by chance then you'll want to start at Susan's blog.

We wanted to show gift ideas using the new Victoria Case Winter Series and I made a bracelet using shrink plastic for my sweet SKATER as well as a nice little keepsake box that I altered:


I added silvery accents to her mittens, pon poms and ice skates by coloring them in with Moonlight Smooch.



This is the box in it's original form. I bought this at 90% off two Christmas's ago! Don't you just love deals?!?


I added a little bling, silk flowers, hardware, ribbon and VOILĂ€!

I used two ribbon loops to act as a closure. The box is much too big for the bracelet but that was intentional. It's not just a pretty gift package but a jewelry box as well!



Hop to Aud's blog next to see what fantastical project she created! You'll see the entire collection if you hop along each of the DT's blogs. To be entered to win the fab blog candy you MUST head to the Follow Your Heart blog and answer one simple question and add it to the comment section.

DON'T FORGET, TOMORROW! TOMORROW! TOMORROW! You'll get to purchase the new Victoria Case Hearts and Hugs Collection Winter Series TOMORROW!!!



29 comments:

  1. fabulous holiday project and I'm lovin' the new VC stamps!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful project.Love what you did with the images which is just lovely. Thank you for sharing.

    Have a lovely day,Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Such a stunning bracelet, and a fabulous box! Love yopur projects!♥

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the project you made. It's beautiful!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project :)!

    Inky Hugs,
    Catherine
    www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Great project as always! Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet bracelet and I adore the box!

    Smiles,

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the Shrinky Dink! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god - how beautiful and creative is that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is wonderful.. wow.. so creative.. I LOVE the colors and design hugs www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A bracelet, what a wonderful creation! Love it and your altered box is gorgeous. What a great gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful! love how you used you image! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  13. your bracelet is so cute! love how you altered the box.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful project. Love the bracelet and keepsake box idea. Perfect for any little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, beautiful lil bracelet w/ charm--what a wonderful gift idea! I love that pretty box as well! FAbulous!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  16. How adorable! I just adore this bracelet and putting that sweet skater on plastic shirnk is perfect! How delicate and danity and I love the gorgeous box! Just stunning!

    Big hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  17. The shrink plastic charm is such a fun way to use this adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great projects Lorelei - love that new VC stamp :0)

    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Loreli!! What a great find in that box and I love all the stuff you did to dress it up! Your bracelet is fabulous, you rocked today!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! I love your little bracelet! I so don't do shrink well! Love what you did with your 90% off box! It's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. great job! i love what you did with the shrink plastic :)) and ohhh my what a beautiful box you have done ;))

    hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Truly an amazing creation!!Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful ideas. Love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is just the cutest thing!!! I love the shrinky-dink and the box is just fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a cute idea, your designs are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!