Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Decorating with Elisabeth Bell Special Edition Ornament Collection

If you've seen the new Elisabeth Bell Special Edition Ornament Collection created exclusively for SCACD then you know how versatile they can be! Today's TIOT challenge was to show the stamp used in a completely different way and I decided to make this door hanger using the 2 Turtle Doves stamp and shrink plastic:
I used a metal ring and covered it with silk flowers and Petaloo white jeweled flowers. I added highlights to the image by coloring in the doves with Moonlight Smooch, Petal Pink Liquid Pearls and Lime Green Stickles.

This one is going to hubby's very girly girl niece and I sure hope she likes it!

7 comments:

  1. This is truly amazing! I'm speechless....stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorelie, your husband's niece will love this. It is gorgeous and PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lorelie!! Is there nothing you don't think of?! You are so creative! If your hubby's niece doesn't want it you can send it to me. Tee hee! I am sure she will love it!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty Lorelie--I love her shrinked hee hee! Gorgeous wreath!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lorelie!!! This is awesome!!! How pretty! I wish I could get the shrink plastic down! I seem to have trouble with the shape holding true... I just made a couple punched circles.. shrank them and they are just not perfect circles! Ugh! You have to tell me the secrets!!! Love this and you are sooo clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how beautiful! I love the shrink plastic idea for these images. Makes them so versatile and perfect. I'm sure your niece will just love this! It's so pretty and I love the simplicity of the colors. That makes the image really pop out!

    Hugs to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally fabulous and gorgeous!♥♥♥ Love it!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!