Here's my card for this week's SFYTT featuring another Mo's Digital Pencil image (LOVE them!):

Card Recipe: Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil Halloween Witch, CDS Boo To You
Ink: Memento black, Distress Peeled Paint, SU Basic Black
Paper: DCWV Fall Stack, SU Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Crystal Stickles, Diamond Glaze, Spellbinders (Petite Large Ovals, Petite Scalloped Large Ovals), Prismacolor pencils
Stop by the very talented SFYTT Sisters' blogs to see what inspiring creations they've come up with (links to their blogs are on the left).
I have a fun little Christmas project to show you on Monday featuring ODBD so I hope you come back and take a look!
I just love your interpretation of the sketch, Lorelie. I would never in a million years thought to use the oval on a diagonal but it's perfect for the witch image. This is such a fun Halloween card!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love these designer papers together. TFS!
ReplyDeleteOh how cute is this Lorelie! Love the sketch and fun image!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Halloween card Lorelie!! I love Mo's images too!! Great job on the sketch and what awesome coloring, colors, and dp!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris
OOOO What a fun fun image!!!! Great card!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card!
ReplyDeleteHi Lorelie, This card is so awesome! The diagnol oval is just perfect for this image! Your layout, your coloring.... EVERYTHING is just amazing!
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower also! I could stay on your blog for hours looking at your work, girlfriend!
HUGS!
Nicole (inky's Mama) :)