Here's a look at the gorgeous poinsettia from the upcoming Blessed Christmas set from Our Daily Bread designs:
I played around with my Photoshop Elements program and was able to keep just the color on the garland on the railings. I love working with black and white and even sepia photos because it just makes them pop out from all the colors of my papers. I also found a new love...Zva Creative Pearls!!! They come off the sticker sheet so easily!Only 3 more days left before the November ODBD releases and to kick it off we will be having a BLOG HOP Nov. 1 with FABULOUS candy so mark your calendars!
************************************************************************************


These are both soooo beautiful, Lorelie!! Your scrapbook page is stunning...love the papers and the pearls! Your box...there are no words!! Breathtaking!!
ReplyDeleteBoth are really, really beautiful Lorelie! The box is magnificent!
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say Lor? Both are amazing!!! Love the explosion box! One of these days when I can play just for fun.. that's what I'm gonna make!
ReplyDelete