
I love how the Crystal Stickles reflected a greenish color on the black cardstock! Having made this card I came to realize that I need to get cracking on making my sons' Halloween costumes!!Card Recipe:
Stamp: Emma from the Elisabeth Bell Sampler Edition for SCACD
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Basic Grey Indian Summer pad, SU cs (Perfect Plum, Barely Banana, Basic Black)
Accessories: Petaloo Dazzlers Florettes, White Inkssentials gel pen, Crystal Stickles, Prima flower, decorative heart pin, jewelry beads, black dimensional dot stickers, watercolor markers, watercolor paper
***********************************************************************************
THRILLED BEYOND BELIEF!!!
Really exciting news came my way when I received an e-mail from Michelle Jackson, the Creative Director of Tattered Angels...one of my very favorite products I consistently reach for! I was selected to be their Featured Artist for the month of October!!! It's like they knew it was my birthday! If you want to find out my answers to their fun little questions and see my projects just head over to the Tattered Angels Blog (not sure when the post will go up).
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Glimmer Mists! But you know what? Tattered Angels has even more things to love like their Glimmer chips. I made this card for today's Limited Supplies challenge to use a Christmas tree (by the looks of it...maybe not so limited. LOL!) over at SCS and used this week's CPS135:
Doesn't the iridescent sparkle just make you go "AHHHHHHH"?
The adhesive-backed Glimmer Chips are embossed so you get a really neat effect when you lightly rub an ink pad over it. Make sure you're not using ink with a sponge pad or else you'll completely lose the subtle embossing. I used my Tim Holts distress pads for my Chips.
Card Recipe:
Stamp: Sentiment from the Elisabeth Bell Special Edition Ornament Collection for SCACD
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Pads (Peeled Paint, Tattered Rose, Walnut Stain), Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses pad, SU cs (Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive), Prism Simply Smooth White
Accessories: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists (Meadow Green, Tattered Leather, Rose Tea, Iridescent Gold), Frosty Memories Glimmer Chips, Basic Grey Rose/Blush Opalines
That's it from me today, but I've got more fabulous news to share tomorrow!!! I'm just so giddy!
Your little California witch is just so cute!! Love the colors you have used and the way you popped part of the image! Great background papers and I like thos black embellishments, really nice!!
ReplyDeleteWe thank you for playing with us this week an will be looking for you next week too!!
Phyllis MMDesign Team
You have a very wonderful creative side to you that let's you see how to make use of stamps you already have....just think how much bang for your buck you can get out of your stamp collection!!! lol What you did with the image is fantastic...so cute and creative. Your card is superb...I just love it. Thanks for playing with us this week at MMSC. Please be sure to stay tuned this month for more fun and exciting things happening at Priscilla's blog.
ReplyDeleteCarol
MMSC-Guest Designer
Your cards are beautiful as always! Look at that cute, stylin' little witch. Love that you used Fall colors more so than the traditional Halloween colors. Looks beautiful on your card. Your coloring rocks. Thanks for playing with us. We always love having you and hope that you will be able to join us in our blog hop coming up.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn
MMSC DT
Love that trick or treater, she is such a cutie, we need jackets here at the end of Oct. Love her and your tree card and congrats on your feature with tattered Angels!!
ReplyDeleteThis is one cute little gal! Love the image and the colours you have used, your card has a lovely warmth to it! Thank you for playing along with the MMSC this week, we hope to see you next week. Don't forget to check in again and see the HUGE Giveway and prizes!!
ReplyDeleteLinda MMSC Guest Designer
She's just too cute! Love the colors you used with her and the second card is gorgeous! Congratulations on your Guest DT position. They're lucky to have you and can't wait to hear what else you have to share tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs to you,
Susan
I am so happy for you and Tattered Angels!~! CUTE CUTE witch card and your tree is a shimmery delight!
ReplyDeleteWow Lorelie!! Love how you made that stamp a witch!! What an awesome take on the MMSC sketch. You second creation is awesome as well. I am so happy for you and your happy news.!! They could not have chosen a better addict of glimmermist (Lol! Did I say addict?! I meant artist who uses glimmermist!) I know you will do an awesome job for them. You rock girl!!Your tree is full of shimmer.
ReplyDeleteI have blog candy on my blog with lots of goodies if you are interested.
hugs,
Chris
What a sweet little witch you created. She's adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove the pretty shimmer and shine both of your cards have and Congrats on the TA Design Team spot.
So very creative and awesome! Love this!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being featured!!
SUPER fabulous idea for the chic witch, your card is beautiful as always!!! CONGRATS on being featured, what an honor and most deserving!
ReplyDeleteFabulous laid-back Callie Witch---I love her! So clever & fun!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful holiday card as well & congrats on getting on the Tattered team--that's wonderful & exciting!
hugz,
Suzanne
Very cute witch! I think Elizabeth Bell's stamps are so wonderful :) Congrats on being the featured Designer over at Tattered Angels!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card too, Loreli! I love how made her shine and beads are equally pretty! Thanks for using our sketch this week, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT
What a great take on the sketch. I like how you used your stick pin on the card and that cute witch in purple is wonderful :) Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week. We value your participation and please mark your calendar for the Oct 16th MM Blog Hop :)
ReplyDeletePriscilla
MMSC Hostess
Hey Lorelie! I just love your cute little California witch! Great take on the sketch challenge. You always do such outstanding work! Thanks so much for sharing your artwork with us this week at MMSC.
ReplyDeleteAlso,please stop by my blog and sign up for my birthday blog candy that I am giving away this month!
Denise
Midnight Madness Design Team
You da' bomb!! I just LOVE that you are being feautured at TA since your Glimmer Mist cards kick butt!!
ReplyDeleteOMG - more awesome news - wahoooo!!! Congrats again!!! Both of your cards are just gorgeous!!! I really love the halloween one ...tooooo darn cute!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDelete