Thursday, March 19, 2009

Scrapbook Supplies Direct Stamp of the Month Club!

The kick-off of the Stamp of the Month Club (SOTMC) over at Scrapbook Supplies Direct (SSD) has officially started! This month's sponsor is Clear Dollar Stamps! It was a pleasant surprise since I was on their design team from Oct. 2008 through Jan. 2009.

SSD is offering the super adorable Spring Critters set:

This is a great set to help jump start your spring cardmaking!

More wonderful deets can be found in the March 2009 SOTMC post at Scrapbook Supplies Direct where you may place your order. I know you'll have fun playing with this set!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. whoa...YOU DIDNT SEW!!! LOVE THESE LITTLE CUTIES!!!! ha ha ah ha tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that beaver! What an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAACCCKKKKK! Look how adorable these cards are!! Love 'em, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how cute!!! I love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually kind of like the first little guy with the big teeth. Is that a squirrel? You sure you weren't on the team in January 2009? I didn't know you in January 2008!! LOL!! Cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow girl!! These were already on my wishlist but after seeing these two beauties, I am going to just after order this!! So cute!!! Beautiful Lorelie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are too ADORABLE! Love that beaver card layout and that bunny is so sweet with the flower around the circle!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!