Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY, ODBD!!!

It’s a Celebration!! Yes, you may be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, but I am also celebrating the One-year Anniversary at Our Daily Bread designs! It was one year ago today that owner Kelley Holland began her adventure. What a fun adventure it has been and look where we are a year later! Great products and inspirational stamps!

If you didn’t know about our Blog Hop and landed here by chance, there are goodies for you along the way and it’s important to hit the blogs in the order of the Hop. You’ll want to start out with Dina at Mama Dina’s Stamperia. If you followed me here from Angie's blog, Quacking Creations then you are in the right place and YOU'VE FOUND THE BLOG CANDY!


What's the candy and how do you get a chance to win it?


You can win this You Are The Potter set by simply leaving me a comment and telling me what new favorite product in the ODBD store you'd like to purchase next!

For a special grand prize, we are playing “Scripture Scramble!” Each blog has one or two words that you can collect at each stop and put together to make a scripture verse (NIV edition). Once you have collected all the words, send the verse in the correct order, along with the scripture reference by EMAIL to our DT Coordinator, Judy Rozema, at lidaroseroz@gmail.com. Correct entries will be put into a hat and the Grand Prize winner will receive a set of their choosing from Our Daily Bread designs AND
a selection of cards made especially for this celebration by some of the Design Team members. How cool is that?! Entries must be received by MIDNIGHT CST on March 19th.

Here is my Scripture Scramble word:
me


If you have the correct scripture verse you will find the word "me" 3 times. Good luck!!
******************************************************************************

Speaking of scriptures, today is the release of two new scripture sets: Design Team Scripture Collection 1 and Scripture Collection 2.



Each of the Design Team members chose a verse that is special to them and Kelley made it into special anniversary sets that are available for purchase today! If you buy both sets then you'll receive 10% off!
Here is my card with the verse I selected. I also made this for the CPS107 challenge:

I chose this verse because it was the only thing that helped me to understand why God had to take my beautiful father-in-law with him in heaven too soon. I needed to believe that dad served his purpose here on earth and God needed him now.

Thank you, Kelley, for creating these two wonderful collections!!!

Now, to continue on, next you’ll be visiting Betty at Stamping To The Wright. Wait until you see what she has to show you!

248 comments:

  1. Great job on the CPS sketch Lorelie!! Beautiful card!!! Love the colors and the eagle. I love the verse you chose too. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the You are the Potter set. I have pictures of card made with it in my head. Love the cards you made with the new sets.

    Holly Paulson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately would like to purchase the scripture sets -Very useful.I am the potter has got to be another which I would really like.You all make these stamps come alive with your beautiful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. I just love this Potter set and I know this is one on my wishlist. Thanks so much for a chance. Happy St Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo! This has been a fun blog hop. I haven't ever thought of having scripture as the main focal point of a card, but now I can definately see the possibilities.

    I am excited about both of the new scripture sets.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Lorelie! Praise God that He is sovereign! When I was 8, my Daddy died of cancer. For 42 1/2 years, I have trusted the Lord, and He has been my rock. Thank you for sharing. Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new stamps!! Great Job on the blog hop, anniversary party- and the new sets! You guys are all awesome!! :)
    Sara Shepherd

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the fishers of men set of stamps! I'd also like to try some of the glimmer mists as well. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the set you are offering for a prize and was thinking of getting it. It's beautiful as is your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card and I particularly love that verse!! Actually I love all the new verses!!

    As for what product I really want to buy - I'm torn between wanting the ornare templates and the shimmerz!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the card you did with the scripture from Ecc 3:1-that same scripture was my comfort when my Dad passed away-tfs
    My wish list is big from ODBD-but I am looking at the Ornare templates just cant decide which one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards Lorellie. I would love to have all the ODBD stamp sets, what a witnessing tool. Thanks for opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!
    Possibly the new verse sets and an ornare template!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally gorgeous -- I love the pearls and the border -- beautiful job - perfect post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that set and LOVE the new sets. I would love to have the stamp sets (that I can't afford all of them)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is just beautiful. All of the cards so far have been great.
    The two new collections are wonderful. I think I will be getting some of the ornare stencils. They look like alot of fun and will add alot to any card! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the verse from Ecc. 3:11--It's special because we had "In His Time" sung at our wedding. I love all the new releases! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card. My next purchase will either be the Scriptures or the Footprints In The Sand set.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ~*WOW*~

    I am going to have to do some serious begging because I LOVE both of the new scripture sets! However, Scripture set #1 would be perfect for a special 10 yr-old girl I know who has been tested physically all year. ISAIAH 41:10 has been the verse she clings to. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love everything in the ODBD store.....It is too hard for me to chose....I want the scripture sets and the You Are The Potter set.....I want it all....lol

    Cre8tive135@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is beautiful. As far as my pick from the store, I would have to say...one of the new scripture sets. No, wait...an ornare stencil. No, hold on...I think...I think there's too much fabulous stuff in the store to try and decide in just a few short minutes. Thanks for letting me dream about a really big purchase! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card and the timing is perfect as I went to a service just yesterday. I love the scripture verses and have enjoyed seeing how they became the focal point of the card, rather than just an addition.

    God's blessings to you.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think I actually like every single one of the sets! Every new one is my favorite--so that means I would like the two new scripture sets introduced today--but it would be really hard to pick between the two!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love all the sets! How can a person choose just one thing?!! Both scripture collections have unlimited possibilities. 'Sing to the LORD' set is a favorite (probably cuz I sing all the time!). Keep up the good work. Jilly <><

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gotta have them all, but the next set is the peace set!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fun blog hop! I would like to get some Flower Soft!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very pretty card! It's hard to pick one, but I think I would pick "He Is Risen." I love that cross in that set.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am the potter is the next purchase I was wanting to make, so if you draw my name I can get the scripture verses. ODBD has the most beautiful scriptural stamps...I love 'em all.
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your card and the new releases. I like the Potters set, but I really like the Light House set.
    Thanks for the chance.
    Julie G.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fun time I have had with the blog hop. then I browsed ODBD way to long, what a decision to pick one new product! I think I would like to try some of the glimmer mist have heard of it but would love to try it out.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  31. I really like all the stamps sets at ODBD but I have to say the Scripture sets released today are my favorites. Most of my cards are for my church family and these verses are perfect. I am enjoying all the beautiful cards so far using the sets.

    Blessings,
    joyfuljan@bellsouth(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've seen some very beautiful and inspiring cards on this blog hop. My favorite products right now are the 2 new scripture sets. Beautiful verses for any situation.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I really like your card! The layout and the colors, the pearls, border and the dove; really striking. The verse is one of my favorites, too. This blog hop is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow - this is fun! I am so inspired by the 2 new Scripture Collections. I am really looking forward to getting those! Thanks for the chance to win.

    Love wins!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful card! I love the new sets- they're already at the top of my wish list!! The new product that I would like from ODBD is some of the new Ornare piercing templates, and some Shimmerz and some glimmer mist and some flower soft. . .I gues I want it all!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm enjoying the blog hop and everyone's beautiful creations. I didn't think I wanted the Potter set but am liking it more and more.

    Lynne Davies

    ReplyDelete
  37. I don't know what to choose. So far, I'm really enjoying the selection at ODBD.

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new scripture sets.

    ReplyDelete
  38. A beautiful card, made by a beautiful soul!!! I love how you added the dove....what a perfect touch to go with your awesome verse! Have an awesome day! God Bless you, girl!!! Angella

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love your work TFS. I think the next set I will purchase will be Footprints in the Sand. I have loved that for so many years, you see it every where.

    Candyce Mathews

    ReplyDelete
  40. I just found this company!!! I am so excited because it has always been hard to find scripture stamps and such beautiful images!! The first set that caught my eye is the new set 2 and I love that Christmas set with Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus!!! I loved so many I am going to have to really save some pennies!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a wonderful card.
    As for what I would like...hmmm, that is hard. I would love to have either of these two new verse sets but I also would like to have one of the ornare templates, the one I was thinking of was Ornare corner template - 54055590
    Thanks for a chance to win
    Karen Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would love the new scripture sets. My husband is a Pastor and I find myself always needing cards of encouragement to our members and friends. It would be awesome to win.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your card is beautiful.
    My new favorite set is Scripture Collection 1. It is such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  44. My favorite set is the Path of Life. I love all the sets from ODBD so it's really hard to choose.
    Here's to another Blessed year.

    Sandra McDonald

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful card. Love the colors and the papers too. Hard to choose only one thing I got a long list I would like to have but guess it would have to be the new scripture sets and also the glimmer mist too and so on etc...Thank you for a chance to win this wonderful set too. Phyllis M.

    ReplyDelete
  46. It's hard to choose just one set. I would love the scripture sets.
    I love all of the cards I see here. You are gifted, and how awesome it is to see your works reflecting your love of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  47. The new Scripture sets! So versatile! I also love all the stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  48. What a great blog. Just discovered it today. The two new ODB collections would be wonderful to own and very useful. Love the card you've made today
    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'm lovin these scriptures... when I first saw this blog hop I almost went right away to order them... and that is something for me. I don't order on line but I'm going to for these!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Such a wonderful verse you chose for the collection, Lorelie! I love what you've done with it here - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  51. How exciting ! I am loving all those samples with the new verses . I can't seem to pick any one set . I do love that new Scripture Collections 1 and 2 ... wow !

    ReplyDelete
  52. I LOVE the new scripture sets! What power we have in the Word! Just reading each of these verses today has been so encouraging. They would be a delight to stamp with.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Lorelie!!!! There is nothing better than fat free CANDY!!!!!

    I love your colors and design for you favorite scripture!!!! Beautifully done!!!! Blessings to you and yours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Since I have just found these sites my favorite is easy-- Any of the scripture stamp sets since I don't have many. I really love your card with the dove in the center. I love the texture and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  55. A hard choice to pick from such beautiful sets but being Irish I would choose May you hold me.Thanks for this opportunity to win.Happy St Patricks Day
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  56. The new Scripture sets as many have special meanings to me.
    Patti Parrish

    ReplyDelete
  57. I really like the card you made,it's beautiful!
    I love the new scripture collections, they are wonderful and I can't wait to get them!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  58. yeay for blog candy! i would like to get the very first lighthse set next

    ReplyDelete
  59. Those are all beautiful sets and I love that card you made! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wow! what great candy. I'd love the scripture set, but anything in the store would be great too!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi,
    I can't pick because I love them all.
    They just speak to me. Chris ^j^

    ReplyDelete
  62. The answer is too many but I think I would like to buy these two new scripture sets! Thanks for the chance to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. In addition to the two new scripture sets I would also have the new Shimmerz colors on my wish list. Thanks for the chance to win one of the sets on my current wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I want more than one set but now I think the two new scripture sets are on the top of the list. I really like the choice of verses in each set.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hi I am actually BRAND new to ODBD, stummbled across it from another blog and loving it. My first purchase i going to be the Scripture SEts #1.

    I love the Christ centered inspiration! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I would love to win this potter set. Thanks for the chance! One of my favorite hymns is "Thou Art the Potter, I am the Clay". Besides the Scripture sets, I am going to have to have Memory Box's Glitterati & Poppyfinch!! Just my colors!

    ReplyDelete
  67. What a lovely card. I do love the Scripture Set so probably would want to buy that one.

    ReplyDelete
  68. It is so hard to choose just one, but I think I'm going to go with the brand new scripture sets as they have several of my favorite verses in them. I love the cards the design team is sharing and am being inspired to pull out my supplies and start stamping! God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Love to have some PRISM paper from this store! and the lion and the lamb stamp

    ReplyDelete
  70. LOVE your scripture! One of my favorites and thanks to you, now I have a stamp of it :) !! Beautiful card today too (of course). We've been through our share of struggle this past year and I do trust that God has a plan and purpose for each season. Hugs & Blessings, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  71. You make it so hard to pick just one that we would like to buy next. I really like the Scripture collections 1&2 they are teriffic. I am saving my pennies.
    MARCELLE

    ReplyDelete
  72. thanks and happy anniversary ODB!!!! My next sets I would love to get would be the 2 new scripture sets.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I love your card. That verse also helped me when my mother passed away. The new scripture sets are on my list. Thank you for all of the inspiration you and your fellow team members provide.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Absolutely the Scripture Sets! What a wonderful idea...

    ReplyDelete
  75. You mean I can't have it all!!. If I have to choose one then it would have to be the new Scripture sets. How versital. Thanks for a chance at a wonderful set. I'm new to the ODBD blog sites and have fallen in love. Thanks for all the encouragement I get everyday. Happy Anniversary to all.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I love the scripture sets but I want it all LOL!!! Happy Anniversary to ODB!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  77. What fun - ODBD shares it's birthday with me! I have four of the sets and a much longer wish list... The next sets I'll be buying will definitely be the newly released Scripture sets - they look awesome!

    Heather (SCS: Isaiah40:31)

    ReplyDelete
  78. Great Cards!!! I am really interested in Flower Soft.... Other than all the rubber stamps ODBD carries I would love to have some flower soft!!!!!!!!! Happy Anniversary ODBD!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  79. I think any of the scripture sayings would have to be on my list as sometimes just words can say it all.
    Thanks for the chance to win and good luck to whoever does win!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  80. SO gorgeous, Lorelie!! The soft pinks and beautiful embellishments really add to this beauty!
    Hugs,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  81. I love your card! It is beautiful and I especially love the scripture you chose. It helps to put things in perspective in these uncertain times.I love the new Scripture 1&2 sets and I would have to say they would be top on my list for purchase at ODBD. Thanks for the chance to win this awesome set!!!
    janet@swofford.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Wow, great cards! I just can't make up my mind on which one(s) I'd buy next, I WANT THEM ALL!! That's not greed is it? I just really like all of their stamps and I don't have any of them, this company is new to me unitl just the last couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  83. I had a lot of fun on the Blog Hop today! You ladies are so inspiring! I would definitely love one (or both!) of the new scripture sets -- especially the one with Isaiah 41:10. nfreeman@euservices.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. beautiful! I love both of the Scripture sets - may have to buy them today! thanks for the candy, love this set and would love to win it! email linked on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  85. The scripture stamp sets are on my list of "gotta have".

    ReplyDelete
  86. I love the cards!!! I think I am going to purchase the two new scripture sets!!! I need more verses!!!! Again amazing work! Thank you for always sharing!
    Blessings!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  87. First off that card is beautiful! And to answer your question...I have been eyeing You are The Potter set. It will be my first ODBD purchase! Unless of course I win..=).

    ReplyDelete
  88. Absolutely love so many sets, and don't have any at this time, so not sure where to begin. I think I really like the new releases and may have to start there. Thank you for sharing your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  89. My favorite new product is the scripture sets i am always looking for beautiful scriptures to add to my cards and scrapbooking,thanks for the chance to play, Judy
    rozeview@sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  90. It would be a toss up between two items for me, I love the new You are the potter set and I love the Scripture set #2, so not sure which I would get first.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Out of the new products, hands down it would be the Onare templates! I just love the little "extras" something like this can add to a card or scrapbooking page. Thanks for offering a beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete
  92. I love both of the new scripture sets, since I am currently going through a time of anxiety and fear, both of the sets have a verse, or 2, that I have been using over and over to help me with this. These are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  93. God bless you Kelly! It's so hard on us when we lose a parent. I lost my sweet mom about two years ago. What has helped me and I hope will help you is when I feel that fleshly feeling of missing her, I turn my thoughts to the joy and excitement and anticipation of seeing her in Heaven! In short, instead of missing her in the present, I look forward to seeing her in the future.
    My (current) favorite set that I will have to have from Our Daily Bread is the set with the lighthouse. I love that set!

    Cindy Key
    rakeyandcindy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  95. I am new to the Daily Bread stamps. They are so awesome. I love the scriptures and never saw them before except on the lovely cards on the blog hop. Would love to own them.

    Kathy
    stahlk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. What new set would I like? I'd have the say both of the scripture sets. I don't own any scripture stamps, didn't even know they were out there until fairly recently. So cool to put God's word out there!

    ReplyDelete
  97. Your card is just sooo beautiful!! I would have to say that the next thing I would love to buy from ODBD are the two scripture sets...they are so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  98. Fun blog hop! I love all of the ODBD stamp sets, it would impossible to choose just one I would like to purchase. Who knows, maybe I will win this one?

    ReplyDelete
  99. I love all the samples I've see so far - each prettier than the last (not really - all equally beautiful!) I will be purchasing both Scripture sets this week - they are impossible to pass up. Thank you all for your suggestions on what verses to include - Lisa
    Email: wertz.3160@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  100. I would love any of the Scripture sets! Your card is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I think that I would purchase the Design Team Scripture Collection 1. I find myself using most of those scriptures so often. I just love this game...thanks for offering it.

    ReplyDelete
  102. I love your cards! They are gorgeous. I would love to purchase "On Eagles Wings". It is beautiful. I have a friend who's son died and he loved eagles. We both think of him anytime we see an eagle so this set really touches my heart because of him.

    ReplyDelete
  103. I definitely love the Scripture Collection I. Your cards are so beautiful; they speak to me. Thank you for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  104. I love the You Are the Potter set, but I also love the scripture sets so I can't decide. Probably the scripture set.
    Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  105. This is so much fun! My next purchase would be the Serenity Prayer. I have several of your stamp sets and they are wonderful to work with. Keep up the terrific job.

    ReplyDelete
  106. I am SO EXCITED about the new scripture sets. I think they will be my next purchase

    ReplyDelete
  107. Fantastic Job! I would like to purchase Flower Soft. It is so pretty on the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  108. Loving this blog hop! Your card is beautiful! I would have to say that I would purchase the Footprints in the Sand. I remember my mom (passed away in 81) use to play a record of this song all the time when I was little. I have never been able to find a record of it but I have always loved this prayer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  109. one of today releases. Just can't decide which one. Hopefully the
    economy will pick up soon so I can have more funds to shop with!

    ReplyDelete
  110. I love the new releases. I would love to own either one but I think the #1 is my favorite. I love the two verses from Eccl.

    ReplyDelete
  111. The next thing I want to purchase from ODBD are the Scripture Collections 1 & 2. They are fabulous! Such wonderful verses with so many comforting promises.

    ReplyDelete
  112. I think Scription Collections 1 is fabulous, would love to have it.

    Congrats on 1 year Anniversary! The DT has gorgeous posts to share, their talents are amazing.

    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  113. I would have to say the Hope stamp set....

    ReplyDelete
  114. Beautiful Card!

    I would order the new scripture stamp sets! These can be used with ANYTHING!

    Thanks for the opportunity!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  115. It's impossible to narrow it down to just ONE thing I'd like to order! I LOVE these new scripture sets & also want to order the Keep My Lamp Burning set by Dina Kowal.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Absolutely beautiful! I love all of the ornare templates and think I will have to soon purchase some! Thanks for this wonderful opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  117. They are all so wonderful. I love being able to share Christ through my love of stamping and card making. ODBD products make that so easy and great looking. I think I will order "Joy to the World" next as it's time to start making true "Christ"mas cards for this year. Congratulations ODBD on your 1 year anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  118. All the stamps at ODBD would be my first choice as I have none :-(.
    Thanks for an awesome blog, and opportunity to win.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  119. My favorite(s) would be the new Scripture sets......these are perfect for our Sr Saints group and Ladies Circle cards. Thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  120. this is great fun! I've never done a blog hop before. I love the "He is risen" set.

    ReplyDelete
  121. Does anyone really have a favorite?
    I love The Lion and the Lamb set along with several others.
    The cards along the blog hop have been wonderful to read and admire. Thank you for today's frolic, ms.cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  122. I don't have any of the stamp sets, YET, but i am going to have to have the 2 new scripture sets, they are perfect!

    Thank you for a chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  123. I would love to own the Scripture Collection 1. Although, all of the newly released stamp sets are fabulous. Thanks for the delightful giveaway drawing!
    Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I also love the "To everything there is a Season" verse. The set I would want to buy would be the "Lift up your Hands" set by Dina! This party is so much fun!
    Hugs Lori

    ReplyDelete
  125. All of the stamp sets are just beautiful. Sing to the Lord is probably my next purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  126. I love your creations, they are just beautiful!!! I would love to purchase the two new Anniversary Sets!!! I know I would use them over and over again!!

    God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  127. I love this whole concept... the hop.... and I love the scriptures... stamps.. and the real scriptures....
    dwgedg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Wow, all the cards are just stunning! I absolutely love the new scripture sets and my next favorite is Sing To The Lord. This blog hop is really fun! I love the scripture scramble!
    Claudia V

    ReplyDelete
  129. Hi there, the blog hop has been fun. I'd love to wind anything from ODB designs, but my first choice would be "Scriptures 1", because I love the "His compassions never fail" verse from Lamentations. Happy Birthday ODB!

    ReplyDelete
  130. the two new scripture collections are fabulous & my favorites. Thanks for your beautiful samples.

    ReplyDelete
  131. Beautiful card! I'm having a hard time picking a favorite set, because they're all so wonderful! I love the two scripture sets, but I guess for now I'll choose "Light of the World". It's making me feel nostalgic for my home state and the vivid reminders of God's watch care over us.

    ReplyDelete
  132. Beautiful cards! I would like the Scripture Collection II first. My favorite verses are there.
    thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  133. My next purchase will be the Scripture Collection #2.
    Thanks and I love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  134. My next choice to buy would be The Potter's Hand! AaaHa! Maybe I could even win it. I love ODB stamps! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  135. Great card with special meaning for you. I like the new scripture sets but I would also like to try glimmer mist, flower soft and the ornare templates.

    ReplyDelete
  136. I'd buy pretty much anything ... if the exchange rate wasn't so bad and postage wasn't an issue! So wish I'd found Our Daily Bread Designs last year when buying was good.

    ReplyDelete
  137. Lorelie what a beautiful card and a beautiful scripture. I'm so thankful that it gives you comfort.
    --Hugs Becca

    ReplyDelete
  138. You are the Potter set is on my wish list! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  139. How much fun is this!! Happy Anniversary ODBD!!! You may not believe this but I have my eyes on You are the Potter set, so if I should win then my next choice would be one of the scripture sets, those are so wonderful and fill such a vacuum in stamping. Thanks for all the fun this past week!
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  140. I don't know which product to pick!! I have really enjoyed all the projects made with this set! Would LOVE to try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  141. Gorgeous!!! LOVE the dove! PErfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  142. what fun! -I have never done a hop before,so what a great way to start! Such beautiful cards to be seen and eye candy too! I think the Scriptures stamps are on my list to be had! They are all wonderful! stella:-)

    ReplyDelete
  143. I would like to get the "Serenity Prayer" and another Ornare template.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  144. I love the scriptures set and the different fonts used on them. I think they and the lighthouse set are going to be my first order.

    ReplyDelete
  145. Hello, I love the Potters set. Happy Anniversary ! Sharon Hutchens

    ReplyDelete
  146. Lorelie! Girl this is gorgeous! I too love that verse and am glad we have it to remind us of God's wisdom! Hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  147. I love the two new scripture sets I can make some great cards with these stamps. I love the potter set. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  148. I want to purchase the ornate punch and vellum embossing sets. I just can't make up my mind which one to get first!

    ReplyDelete
  149. I've enjoyed the blog hopping. I love all the scripture stamps and the beautiful cards your team makes. I am very interested in the ornare templates and believe these will be on my wish list. They are so different and seem to add such a unique touch to the cards. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  150. I'm looking at the two new Scripture sets - what great sets!

    ReplyDelete
  151. Lorelie,
    I would like to order next some of the designer papers and accessories from ODBD. Your cards are beautiful and thanks for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  152. Beautiful card Lorelie! I would love to have the Design Team Scripture collections 1 & 2 next. We'll have to get Kath going on offering these awesome sets as the next blog giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  153. I love both of the new scripture sets. They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  154. Your card is lovely, as all the cards have been on the blogs. This blog hop is fun. Love the new stamps. Thanks for a chance to win this set.
    scrappingnana4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I just love that card, so meaningful! That's what I love about the ODB stamps, they're ALL so meaningful.

    Well besides the beautiful stamps, I suppose the thing I want most from the ODB store right now is flower soft! I can't find it anywhere here, and it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  156. There's no question, I'd love to have the design teams scripture sets. They are beautiful! Your cards are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  157. I love this set. Keep up the wonderful work! It is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  158. Great card designs! The twonew scripture sets are lovely! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  159. I really like the new Scripture sets.
    Thanks for the chance to win.

    God bless
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  160. Your card is beautiful. I would love the new scripture sets and I like "On Eagles Wings". Well to be completely honest I really like all the sets but I can't afford to get them all now.

    ReplyDelete
  161. Really great card! I like all the sets! I like to have the different verses. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
    Blessings,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  162. Love the cards you made. Absolutely beautiful. I have to say the Scripture sayings are my favorite. I'm always looking for sayings and the right ones are always hard to find. These are wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Jen B. (brettsch@fuse.net)

    ReplyDelete
  163. I've really been encouraged by reading the scriptures in the new sets, so I think my next ODBD purchase will need to be the Scriptures Collection 1 and 2. I also love the You are the Potter set and would love to win it! All your stamp sets are wonderful. TFS your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  164. I love the new scripture sets and the You Are the Potter set. They are all going on my wish list. Happy Anniversary, ODBD!

    ReplyDelete
  165. I'm enjoying the Blog Hop and have been a fan of ODBD for a year. My next purchase will be You Are The Potter, since I have already just ordered the Anniversary sets. I'm excited to see Flower Soft and recently tried Blingz and Shimmerz and love the effects they give! Thank you for giving me the tools for combining stamping with my love for the Lord!
    -Deb Ansuini
    Geneva, NY

    ReplyDelete
  166. Oh my these new collections are gorgeous, a must have for me!
    Rosslyn

    ReplyDelete
  167. Love the stamp sets that are being offered. I am grateful for the opportunity to win this set.
    I am planning on purchasing two of the Ornare templates. The pots would look BEAUTIFUL inside a Ornare pierced frame. :)

    Carol - WI

    ReplyDelete
  168. I love these sets!! I need to purchase them as well as some Flower Soft and Ornare templates!! Meanwhile, please enter me to win the Potter Set. Thanks much! Tracy in Michigan, crazyforsu@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  169. I have enjoyed the bloghop and looking at all the card designs. I love the "On Eagles Wings"and "You are the Potter"
    Marion UK

    ReplyDelete
  170. They're all great. If I have to choose, the newest Scripture Collection 1. Congratulations on your 1st year anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  171. I love the new scripture sets...how awesome to have some of the best statements all in one set!

    ReplyDelete
  172. I love your beautiful card! Thank you for sharing your reason....we certainly don't understand everything that happens in life, but we can trust Him! My favorite stamp set is the Design Team Scripture Scripture Collection 2. It contains my favorite scripture, the 91st Psalm! I cannot wait to order it!

    ReplyDelete
  173. I love the Scripture Collections - Romans 8:28 is my favorite verse! I also want to try the Flower Soft!

    Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
    moot96 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  174. Scripture Set 1 would be on my list....you have made a card with my most precious favorite Bible verse...

    ReplyDelete
  175. The new Scripture sets and You are the Potter set. Thanks for the chance to win!
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  176. Hi! I love your card! I love all of ODBD stamps, but I really want Lord is my Shepherd the most. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  177. Thanks for the opportunity to win some wonderful stamps! I love ODB stamps, but I don't yet own any. I might just have to purchase the new scripture sets, though.

    ReplyDelete
  178. Hi Lorelie-
    I just stumbled onto ODB stamps and this blog hop -- so much fun! These scripture sets are so wonderful, so versatile, and uplifting. Being able to share His word in this manner - through a simple handmade greeting card is very special. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  179. I'm having a great time with the blog hop!! Your card is beautiful!!! The next thing I would like to get is the new scripture sets.... fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  180. I love these stamps! I need the new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  181. thank you for sharing so genuinely about your loss and how this scripture encourages you.

    I'd be looking at the Memory Box stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  182. I love this Hop Blog AND the Blog Candy.... GREAT SET>
    I'm going to buy the new Scripture sets in the "bundle". I LOVE THEM!!!!!

    Thank you,
    Valerie,
    Pensacola, FL

    ReplyDelete
  183. Congratulations on your first anniversary! Thank you for the opportunity to win the blog candy. The next items on my wish list are the new piercing templates. They make such an impact on cards.

    ReplyDelete
  184. I want the two new scripture sets. They are fantastic.

    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  185. I have my eye on "Flourished Christian Symbols"...so many ideas and so little time :)

    ReplyDelete
  186. I love the verse "For those that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles", so I will probably chose that next. However...I also love the new Easter Set too! Okay, so I want them all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  187. So many choices. I really liked several of the sets but I really like the You are the Potter set with the "Handcrafted" or whatever it says on it. But, the next hop will be a favorite too probably. Wonderful items and so hard to choose. I think I am tired and need to go to bed instead of blog hopping! Oh, and congratulations!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  188. Lovely artwork & great choice of scripture verse! I'm excited about the new Memory Box papers!

    ReplyDelete
  189. Love the encouragement that Scripture Collection Set one gives!

    ReplyDelete
  190. More beautiful ODBD creations! This anniversary week has been awesome!!

    The new stuff I consider to be favorites...definitely the You are the Potter set. But besides stamps...I love the new stuff from Basic Grey! The color coordinated paper and brads...gotta get me some of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  191. Well both the Scripture sets are wonderful, but when I saw the You are the Potter set I knew what I was saving up to buy!! It is one of my favorite verses. The paper that can be used along with it just wonderful! So the favorite product I'd like to purchase is the You are the Potter set.

    Love all the card samples!! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  192. Love your blog and my purchase would be the new scripture stamps, both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  193. I'm pretty new to these sights but I can say that I love the Scripture Collection 1 and Scripture Collection 2. Oh, and I LOVE seeing all the cards you've done with the stamps.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  194. Whew!! I finally found where to post and got through. You asked what I would purchase from the new products on ODBD and it would be the scor pal as I have wanted one for a long time. But, there are so many stamp sets that I would love to have.
    Thank you for the opportunity to win some blog candy and I just want to tell you that your To everything there is a season card is beautiful. Love the pearls.

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  195. I love all of the ODBD sets, but I will have to have the two new scripture sets next. Thank you for the chance to win such great blog candy and for sharing your creativity. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  196. Beautiful card and great scripture! And I love the potter stamp set. I am fairly new to ODBD, there are so many things in the store that I want. Can't decide between the lighthouse set and the eagle set right now.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!