Our Daily Bread designs' offer Ornare templates and supplies, and I must say....they are a
MUST HAVE if you want intricate details on your cards or projects! If you'd like to see how to use the templates, head on over to the
ODBD Blog. This is the card I made for the tutorial:
Here is the ODBD shopping list:Other supplies: mini pearls, Prima paper flower, pink ep, netted pearl ribbon, Fiskars border punch
Every Monday ODBD will feature Product Reviews (some with tutorials!) so visit the blog often!
beautiful card
ReplyDeletebeautiful color choices. Such a soft and lovely card.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card! Love the paper piercing! It really makes a card a piece of an art!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card, Lorelie! Your piercing is beautiful, as are your paper choices and the trim along the bottom!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Lorelie!! Your piercing is awesome! Love the soft colors!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this card with this awesome technique you so beautifully demonstrated!!
ReplyDeleteOKAY...I gotta get me that corner Ornare now....for sure...better get over to Kelleys' now...:)
ReplyDeleteSuch a soft, delicate, gorgeous card!! Love everything about it! I sooooo want some of those ornare templates!!!!
ReplyDeletewowww Lorelie,what a beautiful cards,l love them all.
ReplyDeletehugs Riet.x