Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 3 of ODBD Anniversary Week Celebration!!

I know this is extemely late, but life happened today...I got really wonderful news today from my doctor (long story!) that my lab test results came back NORMAL!! Even with a bad back I was able to do my HAPPY DANCE!!! The other thing that happened today was....TAXES! At least we got that out of the way.

Continue to help us celebrate this week with Angella and Chris!!! You'll find a great tutorial on Polyshrink and another blog candy!! Our Daily Bread designs is pulling out all the stops this week for the big 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY so keep on visiting the DT blogs for fun and candy!!

Come back tomorrow to find who to visit next, what tutorial is shown and where to find more blog candy!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited about your happy news! God Bless you, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your happy news
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you have been prayers all week. {{{{Hugs}}}}, Chris ^j^

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!