We are kicking off a FUN and FABULOUS WEEK OF CELEBRATION to help usher in Our Daily Bread designs' FIRST ANNIVERSARY on MARCH 17!!! Lots of blog candy to be had...for 7 days!! TALK ABOUT FABULOUSNESS!!!
Make sure to visit the Bread Baskets' (ODBD DT) blogs which are found on the left hand side to find out who has blog candy!
So what are you waiting for?! Go check out the details for the scavenger hunt on the ODBD BLOG!!
Hey, California Girl!!! (I can hear the Beach Boys singing right now!!!) Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for your anniversary post!!! I'm sure it will be fab!!! Cheese Danish, signing out!!!
ReplyDeleteHey girl! I can't wait to see your Anniversary post either! Another fellow pastry,
ReplyDeleteChris
~hugs
I hope I win blog candy!! This hop is so much fun! Love your projects!
ReplyDeleteReally enjoying all this ODBD DT MOJO! So inspiring. Your project is just awesome.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful way to alter a paintcan... just gorgeous! Your work is consistently fabulous!! hugs, nancy
ReplyDeleteThank you for the great tutorial!!!
ReplyDelete