Candy Corn
Halloween Candy (smells like a full trick-or-treat bag of candies)
Caramel Apple
Card Recipe: Stamp: What should her name be.....hmmmmmmmm
Ink: This is a digi file, but will be available as a stamp as well
Paper: SU Purely Pomegranate and Ballet Blue, SU Ginger Blossom Designer Paper Series, DCWV Glitter Stack
Supplies: flatback silver studs, Dew Drops, Prima Flowers, Prismacolor pencils and gamsol, sewing machine
She looks like she should have Diva in her name... ;)
ReplyDeleteYUM...candy corn!!! This is super cute! She looks like a strong woman...like she could either be shopping or on her way to the office as CEO of Vogue Magazine!! I think she looks like a Jordan!
ReplyDeletehugs, Jami
Very pretty card! this girl looks fantastic! Love your color choice!
ReplyDeleteCute! I can't wait to get some of those scents!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you've had quite a busy weekend!! Love ALL your amazing projects! Sorry to hear you've had a cold...I've been a bit stuffy lately, too. Hard to feel creative when you're grabbing for a kleenex every two minutes! :)
ReplyDelete