Here are your random numbers:10
Timestamp: 2008-10-13 14:48:13 UTC
The winner is Alicia Walker!!! Alicia, please e-mail me your address and I will mail out your mystery scent ASAP.
*************************************************************************************
I really have to thank Christi (lattegrande at TallyScrapper) for inspiring these Ghoulish Bouquets. You can see what she made over at her blog, Created By Coffee. I loved her zombie heads so much that I contacted her and asked her how she did it. She kindly gave me directions and answered all my questions. Thank you Christi, for being so patient with me!
My bouquets were a tribute to Jack Skeleton and these are going to my sons' teachers for Halloween.

Bouquet Recipe:Sculpey III Clay Ivory (501), clay modeling tools, black Sharpie, black satin ribbon, white Dew Drops, bamboo sticks, black metallic acrylic paint, white pearlized acrylic paint, small clay pots, floral foam, moss, black floral spray paint (used on the moss), decorative ribbons, Glue Dots, floral pins
From one package of Sculpey I was able to make 6 heads. I used a bamboo skewer to poke a hole under the skull - make sure to do that BEFORE baking. Bake in the oven at 275° for 20-25 mintues.
OMG Lorelie---those are so cute and sound so easy to make!!!! you just amaze me with your talent!
ReplyDeleteSo spooky and cute at the same time!! I bet these were fun to make!
ReplyDeletehugs, Jami
How cute!! I love their little teeth!
ReplyDeleteHello Lorelie! Glad you are back! Hope everything is all right with you... This project is awesome! Wow! You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteOmg, just LOOK at how CUTE those are!! You did a fabulous job, the teachers will LOVE them!!
ReplyDelete