Friday, October 3, 2008

Have yourself a merry little Christmas...

I love the Penny Black mice and when I found this set I knew I had to have it! The stamp is from a clear set called Holly Day Critters. For the last week I've been fighting off a cold and these last couple of days I felt like my creative juices weren't flowing. What's a stamper to do?? I head on over to SCS where ideas and inspiration are everywhere. I looked to their weekly challenges and sure enough I found something! I did the Breezy Vanilla Kisses (although I had to substitute with similar colors) and SC196 which is based on this card sketch: Here's what I came up with:

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Penny Black Holly Day Critters

Ink: Versamark, Tim Holtz Distress Distress Antique Linen

Paper: SU Blue Bayou and Sage Shadow, cream cardstock, SU scrapbook paper (retired), watercolor paper

Supplies: Black EP, watercolor markers, SU Crystal Effects, white gel pen, Stickles, foam adhesive, light teal satin ribbon, pastel yellow sheer ribbon, Nestabilities Classic Scallop Rectangle and Classic Small Square, sewing machine, cream frosted button

**********************************************************************************

It's 1:30am and I am actually going to go to bed EARLY! Just one more week before I turn the big 3-5! Man, am I really getting that old??? Those who haven't yet entered my blog candy, you have until Oct. 10 before I randomly select a winner. Click on the label "blog candy" on the left side to find out more. I'll enter the card recipe and links later today...I'm beat!

5 comments:

  1. These little mice are too cute - and your coloring looks awesome! You're only as old as you feel...or something like that. I don't know, I quit celebrating birthdays when I turned 30...I just celebrate the anniversary of my 29th now! lol!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-wee!!! So many amazing details! Awesome card!!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How darling! I love your coloring! Happy Birthday a week early!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card I adoret this image! Hugs Lindax

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!