Thursday, October 23, 2008

ODBD SNEAK PEEK!

I was ecstatic to find out I'd continue on as a member of the ODBD design team...what could top that? In my mailbox yesterday were the upcoming stamp sets, that's what!!! They are gorgeous as always and I couldn't wait to play with them.

I made the card based on this SCS card sketch challenge:

I also used an Ornare paper piercing template that will soon be available for sale at Our Daily Bread Designs, too! I love how it adds a certain elegance to the card. It's a corner template and I just flipped it over to do the opposite side and create a continuous top border. The stamp set is called Joy to the World and will be released Nov. 1 so make sure to grab one!
Card Recipe:

Stamp: Joy to the World

Ink: Versamark, Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

Paper: Basic Grey Wasssail pad, SU Baroque Burgundy, DCWV, watercolor paper, light weight vellum

Supplies: Ornare corner template, Prima frosted fabric flowers, pearl brads, watercolor markers, sewing machine, SU Crystal Effects, foam adhesive


11 comments:

  1. Congratulations... they'd be a fool not to keep you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorelie, this is beautiful!!
    --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you - you are AWESOME!!! and oh by the way... gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all that piercing...This is gorgeous!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Lorelie....you are soo deserving!!! Love your beautiful card, too...such beautiful colors and coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so, so pretty! i am glad you are going to continue on with this team - you showcase them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on great news! Gorgeous card! Love the paper piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big congrats, girl!! Love your card, just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like I'll be designing with you at Simply Sista's for Nov!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! congrats girly and what a beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!