Tuesday, October 28, 2008

CDS November Release Sneak Peek #1

Clear Dollar Stamps will be releasing new stamp sets on Nov. 1 and for the next 4 days I'll be sharing sneak peeks with you all.

Please forgive me for my short posts as we are dealing with an illness in the family. Thank you for all the support and prayers!

For these two cards I used the upcoming stamp called Majestic Mountains.
Card Recipe:

Stamp: CDS Majestic Mountain

Ink: Versamark, walnut ink in spray bottle

Paper: SU Bordering Blue, SU Western Sky scrapbook paper pack, glossy white cs

Supplies: SU Crystal Effects, white ep, Stickles Icicle, Flower Soft white, polka dot tan ribbon, beads, hatpin, small flatback pearls, sewing machine, foam adhesive, foam brush

****************************************************************************** Card Recipe:

Ink: Versamark

Paper: SU Garden Green, DCWV red textured cs, Basic Grey, watercolor paper

Supplies: Red Liquid Pearls, Stickles Icicle, black ep, green ep, watercolor markers, Cuttlebug Swirls ef, white decorative ribbon, silver cording, mini silver bell, small red bell, white gel pen, foam adhesive, sewing machine

13 comments:

  1. Pretty scenery cards! I love the diverse techniques you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such fabulous cards, Lorelie...I love the wonderful image, colors, and all the texture you created!!! Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. And praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! Love these wonderful images!
    Hope your family will get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lorelie! I love to visit your blog and look at your new creations and what you've done with the new CDS mountain scene stamp set is AMAZING! All the textures, colors and dimension is true artistry, friend!

    Hugs!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my, Lorelie--I've been dying to tell you how much I adore these gorgeous cards you've designed! Such awesome variation--very different, yet both so wonderful down to the last detail! BEA-T-FUL! love them!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how absolutely beautiful!!! Your cards are outstanding!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is an awesome card...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cxards Lorelie! I've been oogling over them in the CDS yahoo group! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the texture and colors you've used. Your family is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both so beautiful. I love the little ornaments on the tree in the Christmas one. I will keep you close in my prayers. Sending hugs...
    Jami

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!