Thursday, October 30, 2008

CDS Sneak Peek #3

Two more days until the big release of CDS November sets. And guess what??? Basic Grey paper pads will also be in stock along with Copic supplies! If you visit CDS right now you can see what's newly available HERE.

In the mean time, here are two cards I made using the new Prayer Journal set.
************************************************************************************

Like I've said in my previous post, I love Becca's medallion tutorial and I knew it would be the perfect focal point for the large cross in this set.
Card Recipe:

Stamp: Prayer Journal from CDS

Ink: Versamark

Paper: SU Soft Sky and Fall Flowers, DCWV Glitter Stack,

Supplies: silver flatback gems, Dew Drop, foam squares, corner punch, Nestabilities Classic Scallop Circle small and large, Cuttlebug photo corner die, silver ep, sewing machine

************************************************************************************

Card Recipe:

Ink: Versamark, SU Rose Red

Paper: K & Company Classic K Margo pad, DCWV Glitter Stack and Fall Stack

Supplies: small flatback pearls, tiny gold flatback gems, cream satin ribbon, paper piercer, gold ep, sewing machine, foam squares

************************************************************************************

Please stop by again tomorrow for the last CDS sneak peek!




9 comments:

  1. These are stunning! Love the new cross stamp, and you've showcased it magnificently!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are absolutely stunning!!! Thank you for sharing the circle medallion tutorial, I will definitely be trying that one out. I can see why you used it with the cross.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is always so breathtaking. I feel inept next to you. But that's okay, you give me reasons to keep striving to be a better card maker! I LOVE these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both these prayer cards are just lovely. Wonderful details really make them complete.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous...love the soft colors and the great layouts!! Thanks for the tutorial, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Pretty. Love that new stamp - actually love them all - gonna have to build an addition to our house - that's all there is to it to hold all my STAMPS. Gorgeous!!!! You do beautiful work. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning cards! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!