Our Daily Bread designs is this month’s sponsor over at the Really Reasonable Challenge blog and the theme is Violets and Lilacs and Plums, Oh My!
We were given a wonderful selection of purple hues and here’s what I came up it:
I created ruffles using the luxuriously hand-dyed silk and ended up with a great medallion as my focal point for my cluster of poppies. I also used a polka dot grosgrain ribbon to finish it all off.
Make sure to visit Really Reasonable Ribbon to see their fabulous selection! Make sure to pick up your ODBD sets, too!
| Card Recipe |
| Stamp: ODBD Mother’s Day |
| Ink: Versamark |
| Paper: SEI Couture pad, Stampin’ Up! (Old Olive, Eggplant Envy) |
| Accessories: Really Reasonable Ribbon, lavender rhinestones, Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder, Glue Dots® Pop-Ups |
Gorgeous card Lorelie!! Thanks so much for providing a sample card for our current Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.
ReplyDeleteLor! Your card is just stunning! The ruffled ribbon behind your image is perfect!! HUGS!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card Lorelie.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.xx
Lorelie, I love how you created the ruffle. What a beauty!
ReplyDeleteI a adore the Mother's Day card. The ruffle behind the the picutre is great.
ReplyDeleteI love the ruffle. Amazing!! What a great job. Only wish I had your talent. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete