Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wishing Kelley of ODBD a happy birthday!

Although I stepped down from the fabulous ODBD Design Team (a.k.a. The Bread Basket) last month, I wanted to wish Kelley (fondly referred to as Blondie by yours truly!) a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  The Breadsticks are having a Birthday Blog Hop to celebrate Kelley’s birthday so make sure to join in on the festivities!

It’s been a while since I made a card so what better time than today…Kell, Blondie of all Blondes…here’s an ODBD card (MOJO159) honoring you, my dear friend!
ODBD 183
Card Recipe
Stamp: ODBD Scripture Series 1
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Basic Grey Olivia pad, Stampin’ Up! (Old Olive, Rose Romance)
Accessories: Zva Creative pearls, Fiskars Scalloped Daisy border punch, Martha Stewart Frond punch, Stampin’ Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates (Flourish), Creative Memories Circles punch, Bow-Easy, Glue Dots® (Pop-Ups, Craft)

9 comments:

  1. Oh Lorelie! This is gorgeous and she will love this so much! We miss you terribly girl! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and one of my favorite verses. I know she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lor!!! You are too sweet! Your card is absolutely beautiful! I hope you are doing great....miss you bunches!!! Lv ya! Angie

    P.S. Love your new avie, you gorgeous thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lor!!! How sweet of you to make this for Kelley!!! This is soooo pretty and I know she loves it! We miss you in the bread basket gf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Lor Lor!!!! So how has been my little monkey girl been doing? You are so sweet!!!! Now, will you actually mail it? LOL!!!!!! Thanks so very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is stunning Lor!! I love your colors and design!! You are so missed girl!! I pray you are doing well!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!