Monday, October 18, 2010

The new issue of Crafts 'n things magazine!!

Have you picked up the latest issue of Crafts 'n things Magazine?  I totally love that magazine because it’s always so full of wonderful ideas, especially holiday ones in this December issue!!
currentcover
Another reason I was excited for this issue to be released?  One of my cards got published!!  Here’s a little sneak peek:
ODBD 130 sneak peek
You can find my card in the 30 Minute Card Ideas section on page 43.  I’m still on Cloud 9 about getting published!!  Be sure to pick up a copy because there are tons of ideas for holiday decorating and gift-giving!

5 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Lor, matter of fact they had the magazine at the grocery store today and I picked one up. You sure are right about all of the projects in there, but I really LOVE YOUR card that was published!! Way to go!! Hope all is well! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lorelie!! Wonderful news:)
    Hugs, Edith

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!