It’s a holiday and that means TREAT TIME! For this Halloween I baked up these ooey, gooey, sinful babies:
Those are RED VELVET COOKIES and they are “to die for”! I followed THIS recipe, altered a tag I found HERE, created a label for the treat bag and now they are ready to be handed out to my sons’ teachers:
These cookies are so good that even a Ninja tried to fight me for them! Just kidding! That’s my son Evan and he looks so cool!
Happy Halloween everyone!!
Oh, Lorelie, these look so yummy! 'Love the pics, too!
ReplyDeleteThose cookies look yummy, and your son looks amazing.xx
ReplyDeleteReceipe sounds good; gonna have to try it. Your son's costume looks great! So do the tags.
ReplyDeleteThose treats look yummy girl!! What an awesome picture and costume for your son!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you girl!! How are you?
hugs,
Chris
Hope you had a good Halloween, yummy treats.
ReplyDeleteToo funny - I used those poison bags for my daughter's class, but you were waaaaay more creative than I was. Loved your project!
ReplyDelete