Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How do I deal with missing the ODBD family? By creating CARDS, of course!

I made several scripture cards recently to help me cope with my ODBD withdrawal…LOL!  Here are just a few cards I created that made me feel better.  Missing all you Breadsticks out there!!

ODBD 186

 ODBD Etsy 001

ODBD Etsy 003

 ODBD Etsy 005

8 comments:

  1. All you have to do is come back!!!! We miss you too! Your cards are all gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorelie, girl, your cards are gorgeous!! I LOVE all 4 of them!! Girl, you know we all miss you too!! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lorelie, these cards are so pretty!! Thank you for sharing!!

    Take care,

    Renee J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgoeus cards, so glad you are still doing them. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw!! We miss you so much too!! Can't you come back? I just love your cards!! The layouts and designs are stunning! So elegant!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful cards Lorelie.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So full of awesomeness!! You can take the girl out of ODBD but you can't take the ODBD out of the girl...LOL!!!!! Miss you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!