I haven’t played along with the challenges over at Flourishes in a long while and so when I stopped by to find out what their current challenge was…well, I fell in love with the colors from the FTTC76! The colors were so cooling and inviting and clean:
I buy the large Zva Creative pearly swirls (you know, the ones that are big enough for 12x12 scrapbook pages) and cut them up to fit my 6” square cards. I get a lot more bang for my buck that way! I just recently reorganized my designer papers, cardstocks and embellishments. While doing that I discovered something…I am a HOARDER! LOL! Well, deep inside I always knew, but was in denial. I had so much of everything and so I decided to start using a lot of my stash. Please be patient with my creations when you start to see many flowers, pearls and buttons on my cards – I need to clear out my supply to make room for MORE! Shhhh…don’t tell the hubby!
I hope you’ll stop by tomorrow for a little ODBD August Sneak Peek from me and my fellow Breadsticks!!
Happy Friday and thank you for stopping by!
| Card Recipe |
| Stamp: ODBD The Living Bread |
| Ink: Versamark, Stampin’ Up! Always Artichoke |
| Paper: Basic Grey Origins, Fancy Pants, DCWV, Stampin’ Up! (Cameo Coral, Barely Banana), vellum |
| Accessories: Prima flowers, Zva Creative pearls, Basic Grey Opaline pearl, Ranger Super Fin detail embossing powder, Martha Stewart punches (Quilted Border, Quilted Corner), buttons, Karen Foster white Scrapper’s Floss, Glue Dots |
Lorelie this is incredibly gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteLorelie...so happy you had a chance to play along with us!!! Your card and take on the colors is gorgeous!!! Guess what...I just bought the MS Punch too and OMG...I love it on your card!!! Hope you come and play again tomorrow??? Hugs ~S~
ReplyDelete