Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Blossom Baby

When I saw a digital stamp called Blossom Baby from *Wink*Wink Ink I knew I wanted to play with it! I mean, flowers and babies are a perfect combination and if you’ve seen the photography of Anne Geddes she agrees, too.

I played along with the current *Wink*Wink Ink challenge of using Homemade Embellishments on a creation, based it on this week’s Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 78 and Allsorts Baby/Child Challenge 62 . I decided to make my own paper roses:

Wink Wink Ink 007 copy

Wink Wink Ink 006 copy Wink Wink Ink 008 copy

I love how the Blossom Baby image was colored and it lent itself very well to doing a simple paper tole technique. I created and printed out the Carl Sandburg quote using my Photoshop Elements program.

I’ve been a busy little bee and hope to start posting on a more consistent basis! What was keeping me busy? Well, here are a couple of little hints:

Glue Dots 014 Glue Dots 015

I’ll be sharing a project I had a blast creating soon (just waiting for creative clearance from the company) so I hope you stick around for that! I may have another little teaser photo to share a little later…hmmmm….

As always, THANK YOU all for your visits and sweet comments!!

Card Recipe
Digital Stamp: *Wink*Wink Ink Blossom Baby
Paper: Basic Grey Origins pad, Stampin’ Up! (Perfect Plum, Gable Green)
Accessories: Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Florals die, Martha Stewart punches (Branch, Classic Butterfly), Cuttlebug embossing folders (Swiss Dots, Seeing Spots), Zva Creative pearls, lavender organza ribbon, Glue Dots (Mini, Craft), 3M foam adhesive, Bow-Easy
 

4 comments:

  1. So wonderful card Lorelie,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can't even explain my reaction when I saw this creation.....This has got to be the most beautiful card...I LOVE the colors and your work is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw the image is so precious.
    You have created so beautiful card. Great colours combo.
    Wow the hear cookies look yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorelie This is gorgeous on my way to go get that image. Your hand made flowers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!